What do you hate MOST about UF Gators?

Advertisement
Tell ya what...PM me F-Boy...I'll give ya my address...and call me a Liar to my face...Lets see how tough you are...But of course you won't...most Puzzies who call people Liars on a Website are just that....Puzzies..
Ok. Who's trying to act like the internet tough guy?
Stop lying and trying to act all tough behind the keyboard. It's not a good look but then again neither is lying. But you seem to be pretty good at both.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Ok. Who's trying to act like the internet tough guy?
Stop lying and trying to act all tough behind the keyboard. It's not a good look but then again neither is lying. But you seem to be pretty good at both.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Stop it...Anyone with half a F-ing Brain knows Orlando is HEAVILY Gators...not my fault you have a 1/4 of a Brain...

I was at this game. I was a kid. I was ****ed to my core. 48 years of hatred for FLA since that day and counting.

Advertisement
LACK OF SACK ....

Lol at 30yrs....Orlando Legendary Lawer Stumpy Harris is not only a Gator Booster...He's the President of UFs National Alumni Association....He is also President of the entire Booster Association....
John Morgan (Morgan & Morgan) is a $100,000+ a yr Booster...Stumpys office is half a mile from my home...thats his Pickup with the Gator helmet on the Hood...I see him weekly at the Publix on Shine Ave...His entire office are UF Grads...and John Morgan (largest Personal Injury Law firm in America) has 275 Lawyers...80% UF Grads....Anyone who thinks Orlando isn't Mostly Gators needs their heads examined....

|Agree. You have to admit that Stumpy Harris is not arrogant, argumentive or loud-mouthed nor have I ever heard him speak ill of another team. He simply loves his gators like we love our Canes. I graduated from high school with Stumpy and know what a nice guy he was then and he has remained so. BTW, he raises roses. My late husband who played football for the Canes played high school football with Stumpy and had the utmost respect for him.

Advertisement
to me they don't even deserve our attention

like some loud mouth ****y hood rat kid that shows up to the bball court thinking he's good.. no one cares about you kid

|Agree. You have to admit that Stumpy Harris is not arrogant, argumentive or loud-mouthed nor have I ever heard him speak ill of another team. He simply loves his gators like we love our Canes. I graduated from high school with Stumpy and know what a nice guy he was then and he has remained so. BTW, he raises roses. My late husband who played football for the Canes played high school football with Stumpy and had the utmost respect for him.
@daytonacane I see him almost every weekend at one of 2 Publix's I shop at...His office is a mere few blks from my home...Although I absolutely Loathe UF...Stumpy has ALWAYS been fantastic to me...Hes 78yrs old...but an absolute Great person...His Gator pickup with the helmet on it is always at his office. Never ONCE in 15yrs has he ever said ANYTHING Derogatory towards UM...Quite the opposite...I was Thouroughly impressed with his vast knowledge about UM...Hes quite a character...and is Beloved in Orlando...Love talking FB with him...

Welp....CaneinOrlando at it again....Just when you think I'll never get into a UM vs UF battle in Public again....I walk into a WaWa for coffee this a.m....(UM hat and a 305 shirt on)...Not 2 seconds into store..and some UF Douche comes walking up doing That stupid F-ing Chop BS...running his mouth...Does CIO turn the other cheek and walk on??...Nope....Does CIO get into a Full Blown dissing shouting match (by the coffee kiosk) and have to be told to calm down or leave the store??...Yup...Lol...Dude had a full Grill and looked like his *** just got off a Somalia refugee boat...Manager ended up squashing it.....Lol...Hate this F-ing town...10 mores months and Goodbye to this Gator Trash pit.

Advertisement
Didn't grow up in Florida so I never understood the hate, even as a student at UM. I reserve mine for Notre Dame.

In my best Clayton Bigsby voice:

"How much time ya got, buddy? Where would I start? Well, first of all they’re lazy, good for nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, jort wearing, wide nose breathing all the Canes fans’ air. They think they’ll get all the South Florida recruits, they think they’re the best team, and they stink!"

Advertisement
Wrong??...Drop a few names??...FOH...The 2 Biggest UF Boosters in the State with Large Law firms Slap full of Gators is just a Few names??...Gotcha....Large contingent of UM fans in Orlando??...Really??...Where tf were they at the spring game??...9,000 people showed up...with the Large majority (80%)from outta town...but there's a large contingent??...Lol.....Far more Noles and Gators in Orlando and its not even close...Another CIS hit and run faqquit, spewing laughable info....

Growing up in the Orlando area I only knew of one other person who was a UM fan. Sadly she went to UF and became a gator fan.

Growing up in the Orlando area I only knew of one other person who was a UM fan. Sadly she went to UF and became a gator fan.
There's some Canes here...but certainly not a so- called large contingent...They certainly weren't at the Spring Game...far and away, most were from outta town...

There's some Canes here...but certainly not a so- called large contingent...They certainly weren't at the Spring Game...far and away, most were from outta town...

Yup. I-4 is heavily UF vs FSU area. You can just tell by going into grocery stores at the time of year they sell football gear. In Tampa is UF, FSU, and USF. In Orlando it is UF, FSU, and UCF. Don't know what the 3rd team in Daytona might be or if they do a 3rd team over there. Same with all the sporting good stores. It is the rare exception to find anything UM in the stores.

Yup. I-4 is heavily UF vs FSU area. You can just tell by going into grocery stores at the time of year they sell football gear. In Tampa is UF, FSU, and USF. In Orlando it is UF, FSU, and UCF. Don't know what the 3rd team in Daytona might be or if they do a 3rd team over there. Same with all the sporting good stores. It is the rare exception to find anything UM in the stores.
Exactly...Ive given up looking for UM stuff here in Dumblando...My Son lives in Weston...so when I go to see him I'll stop in Caneswear in Davie...or the Bookstore on Campus...

Advertisement
Back