What do you hate MOST about UF Gators?

Their ****** fans...

Their fhaggety *** players...

Their overall delusion of how they view themselves as a program.

They're weakest, lamest & most bhitch made program I've ever seen, from the Administration, to the boosters, to the coaches, players & fans. Overrated garbage is all they've ever been.
and if u down with the florida gators, then **** u too chad wilson **** u too all of yall mother****ers

Advertisement
Lmao!!! Please tell me you are kidding?
BS. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen gator fan running around in jorts and jesus sandals. But I dont run in circles like Bithlo.
The Men wear either Capri Pants or Jorts with Jesus Sandals....This combination is rampant in Orlando...
Nonsense. I've lived in Orlando for over 30 years and I've almost never seen any dudes running around in jorts or capris much less gator fans doing so. You're either hanging out in bithlo or the parliament house. BTW.
I run into more Cane fans up here than I do gator fans.
Orlando has a huge Cane fan base up here. We represent!
Eff the gator and their arrogant fans.

Go Canes!!!!!!

BS. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen gator fan running around in jorts and jesus sandals. But I dont run in circles like Bithlo.

Nonsense. I've lived in Orlando for over 30 years and I've almost never seen any dudes running around in jorts or capris much less gator fans doing so. You're either hanging out in bithlo or the parliament house. BTW.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Your out of your mind...Orlando is 80% Gators...Thats fact...with two of the Most Prominent Boosters as well...I lived here since 01...and in 91 & 92 as well...Place is inundated with Gators...saying differently is being disingenuous...As far as Canes...there simply is Not a HUGE contingent of them...
Orlando is mainly UF and FSU....

Go Canes!!!!!!
Hanging out??...MFer I'm 58...only place I "Hang out" is my home...

Advertisement

1) They stopped playing Miami with a BS excuse.
2) They have a favorite animal of mine as a mascot.
3) and I tell them....

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!!!!
Lol at 30yrs....Orlando Legendary Lawer Stumpy Harris is not only a Gator Booster...He's the President of UFs National Alumni Association....He is also President of the entire Booster Association....
John Morgan (Morgan & Morgan) is a $100,000+ a yr Booster...Stumpys office is half a mile from my home...thats his Pickup with the Gator helmet on the Hood...I see him weekly at the Publix on Shine Ave...His entire office are UF Grads...and John Morgan (largest Personal Injury Law firm in America) has 275 Lawyers...80% UF Grads....Anyone who thinks Orlando isn't Mostly Gators needs their heads examined....

Charming Soft program.

Haven’t played a non conference out of state true road game since 1991 Syracuse.

They get FSU and UGA in the state of Florida every year plus 7 home games Most years.

That’s 9 of 12 games in the state of Florida almost every year.

Pathetic

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ****** hate the Country, Podunk, Backwater *** culture that oozes from their cousin ****** pores. I used to mess with a chick from New Orleans who didn't understand why cats from SoFla hated the turds & holes. I had to explain to her that Florida is like two states in one. Everything North of Jupiter (and especially north of the Treasure Coast) is the total opposite of the tri-county area and we don't **** with that redneck **** AT ALL. The rest of Florida is culturally the Deep South while SoFla is America's Caribbean...

Orlando is mainly UF and FSU....

Yeah, and so is Tampa, Jax, St. Pete, Trailerhassee, Cape Coral. Port St. Lucie, Gaynesville, Pensacola and every other place North or West of Dade/Broward/PB.

But, honestly, who really gives a **** if the Noles and the Gators got more fans than we do?

That much more fun to hear all that whining and *****ing when we beat 'em.

The only things I don't hate that are gayturd related are as follows. Lorenzo Hampton, Huey Richardson, and Andrew Chatfield(even though his mouth wrote a check that his *** will bounce on 8/24)...

Advertisement
Back