What do you hate MOST about UF Gators?

Advertisement
Hard to pick just one but i’m going with being scared to play us while at the same time justifying it by saying they stand to gain nothing from playing us. Like it never occurred to them that the reason they don’t gain anything from playing us is because they hardly if ever win.

Advertisement
We all got a long-*** list.

But what is your No. 1 reason?

I'm going with ARROGANCE.

Followed closely by DELUSION.

Been that way ever since I was a youngin' raised up all over North Florida.

Hasn't changed all these years later.
100% ^^^^^^^
I always found it funny how they could be so arrogant and delusional....yet we always whipped their ***...and they never won jack ish....
Its quite hilarious..... want to get a gator angry? Ask them to tell you when their undefeated Championship season was.

Advertisement
Their ****** fans...

Their fhaggety *** players...

Their overall delusion of how they view themselves as a program.

They're weakest, lamest & most bhitch made program I've ever seen, from the Administration, to the boosters, to the coaches, players & fans. Overrated garbage is all they've ever been.

Advertisement
Their gear looks like NASCAR gear.

But yeah, their fans suck. Remember when a gator fan was on grassy proclaiming 2000-2010 was the decade of the Gator? Lol.

Nick Saban stomping a mudhole so bad that made Tim Tebow cry was one of my favorite sports moments that is not a Canes or NY Giants moment.

Advertisement
Their fhaggety *** players...

Except for the overrated wideout banging Jimbo's wife on the 50-yard line at Doak Campbell Stadium.

That guy was pretty cool for a Gayturd.

Advertisement
Back