What do you hate MOST about UF Gators?

BS. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen gator fan running around in jorts and jesus sandals. But I dont run in circles like Bithlo.

Nonsense. I've lived in Orlando for over 30 years and I've almost never seen any dudes running around in jorts or capris much less gator fans doing so. You're either hanging out in bithlo or the parliament house. BTW.
I run into more Cane fans up here than I do gator fans.
Orlando has a huge Cane fan base up here. We represent!
Eff the gator and their arrogant fans.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Well I guess since you never saw it, it must not be true. You should message the Max Planck Society and tell them all those "scientific studies" are nonsense and that they should follow your scientific method going forward. They would save tons of money like that.

Advertisement
Well I guess since you never saw it, it must not be true. You should message the Max Planck Society and tell them all those "scientific studies" are nonsense and that they should follow your scientific method going forward. They would save tons of money like that.
Max Planck Society? brother... I need to buy you a couple of double shots of Glenlivet 18 and discuss this.

They really are clinically insane. Then they have this thing they say, “Flagship ****.” Like if UF does something good, “That’s flagship **** right there.” What a bunch of ******* weirdos.

Advertisement
Your out of your mind...Orlando is 80% Gators...Thats fact...with two of the Most Prominent Boosters as well...I lived here since 01...and in 91 & 92 as well...Place is inundated with Gators...saying differently is being disingenuous...As far as Canes...there simply is Not a HUGE contingent of them...
Orlando is mainly UF and FSU....
Wrong. But that's ok. Just drop a few names and everything will be alright.
Go Canes!!!!!

Hanging out??...MFer I'm 58...only place I "Hang out" is my home...
So if the only place you hang out is your home. How does one like yourself keep finding himself in Orlando surrounded by gator fans wearing jord and capris? Look. Gator fans suck and are the worst kind of fan. I'm sure we can agree on that. No need to make up stories about a gator wearing jorts zombie apocalypse taking place in Orlando. That's about as lame as name dropping. Oh wait....

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
It's about as scientific as stating jort wearing gator fans are crawling all over Orlando. Just not true. I despise the gator as much as the next guy
Always have. Always will.i just don't have to make up lies to support my hatred for them. That's all.
Go Canes!!!!!

Their arrogance is 2nd to no other fan base especially for a group of hillbillies who haven’t accomplished ****e. Lord 8/24 can’t come fast enough, all the local sports talk radio up here in North Florida are predicting a double digit winning score over ourCanes, and they truly believe it to be true. I’d love nothing better than Diaz and Co. throwing a 50 spot on the Gayturd so we can hear their fans cry incessantly about us running it up on them

It's about as scientific as stating jort wearing gator fans are crawling all over Orlando. Just not true. I despise the gator as much as the next guy
Always have. Always will.i just don't have to make up lies to support my hatred for them. That's all.
Go Canes!!!!!
#1...The last thing in life I am is a liar...Never was...never will be...Dont F-ing tell me what I've seen on Hundreds of occasions....Why wouldnt I hang out in my home??...Its got eveything humanly possible to not hang there...I go out plenty...but I dont hang out at Bars (Have 2 at Home)....Please refrain from calling me a Liar...your the idiot who said Orlando isnt inundated with Gators when it most certainly is....Only a Fool (such as yourself) would even semi believe that....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wrong. But that's ok. Just drop a few names and everything will be alright.
Go Canes!!!!!
Wrong??...Drop a few names??...FOH...The 2 Biggest UF Boosters in the State with Large Law firms Slap full of Gators is just a Few names??...Gotcha....Large contingent of UM fans in Orlando??...Really??...Where tf were they at the spring game??...9,000 people showed up...with the Large majority (80%)from outta town...but there's a large contingent??...Lol.....Far more Noles and Gators in Orlando and its not even close...Another CIS hit and run faqquit, spewing laughable info....

Last edited:
Go Canes!!!!!
Tell ya what...PM me F-Boy...I'll give ya my address...and call me a Liar to my face...Lets see how tough you are...But of course you won't...most Puzzies who call people Liars on a Website are just that....Puzzies..

Advertisement
Go Canes!!!!!

Wrong. Saying "they don't exist because I have never seen them" is completely different from "they do exist because I have seen them".

Advertisement
Back