What do you do?

Advertisement
***** the kid. I do the reverse Tua and I send him to Hawaii and I demand a house and a "job" there. I think Todd Graham is theIr head corch too so the kid will learn how to deal with being lied to as he chases Colt Brennan's NCAA passing records en route to the CFL/XFL.

Telling my son to go show the #1 QB how big his stones are. Make that other kid decommit or hit the portal later on. If USC takes Garcia and Moss, no way Miami turns down my son just because they have some overhyped kid committed already.

Advertisement
Stanford.

Great coaching
Will be developed playing under that staff
Balanced offensive attack
Surrounded by good players
Will play against great competition
Top notch medical staff
Great portfolio of men’s and women’s sports that makes it the top athletic program in America
Will be challenged mentally- - Great education at top 5 university in
Access to the Stanford network
Silicon Valley connections
Gets to live in Palo Alto for 4 years
Will have a well balanced, worldly kid after 4 years, with faaaaaaar more going for him than football

Advertisement
Drunk guy hypothetical:

Your son is the #2 rated QB in all of high school football and has his choice to go to any university in the country except Miami because they have already picked up the #1 rated QB in the country.

Your son says dad/mom where should I go to college ? Where would be the best place to go to be a GOD in college football?

What’s your answer? Why?
You mean like when we recruited Kyle Wright?

Advertisement
North Dakota State University, USC or Oregon.

NDSU because I predict they will be the premier FCS QB factory and USC and Oregon because.... i really don't like the other schools. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
The easy choices?
Clemson, Bama, OU, and OSU.

Who I'd like my son to choose is a team that's been a top-tier QB away from being elite that has NOT won a natty in recent memory.
Some semblance of a defense would be required as well...sorry OU.
Hopefully he'd have the balls to carve his own path.

EDIT:
Can I change my an$wer to the highe$t bidder??

Drunk guy hypothetical:

Your son is the #2 rated QB in all of high school football and has his choice to go to any university in the country except Miami because they have already picked up the #1 rated QB in the country.

Your son says dad/mom where should I go to college ? Where would be the best place to go to be a GOD in college football?

What’s your answer? Why?

The University of M I A M I

Go Canes!!!

PSU, I’d be able to go to every home game & if he truly wants to reach God status those cultists will elevate him if he is good enough. Joe Pa was a Demi-God there. Champs, a sports bar on Atherton St. still pass out napkins saying 409 wins to this day! The cooeds help too.

Advertisement
Back