What do you do?

Oregon would be in the mix. Playing in the PAC-12 against trash defenses for the most part that make decent QBs look great and get overdrafted has to be taken into account. Plus Oregon has put numerous QBs in the NFL as first round picks (Akili Smith, Joey Harrington, Marcus Mariota, Justin Herbert) and has that Nike bag money.

Advertisement
Stanford. If he’s all world, he’ll still be able to make it in the league. If not, he’ll be set up to succeed.

Correct answer. Lincoln’s track record is absolutely unmatched at the moment. He can pick and choose any QB he wants. And rightfully so.
Its unmatched with transferred QB. He hasn't started a QB he recruited from Highschool since Shane Carden.

OU. If he is that good he has NFL aspirations not going for an education.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If my son would be that much of a bad *** And wanted to be a cane I would ask coach to let him walk on and loan out one year at UM.
If he’s that good he’s taking thspot.

Look at tua at bama. He played several games as freshman when they were ahead and he looked way better than Hurts.
Go see his highlights at bama. It would’ve been a miracle for Hurts to be the starter the next year.

Happens all the time that the second stringer takes your spot.

Miami has the number 1 QB. That made me laugh. We get every skill position but that one. I don’t know why. Maybe the Oline.

Advertisement
Drunk guy hypothetical:

Your son is the #2 rated QB in all of high school football and has his choice to go to any university in the country except Miami because they have already picked up the #1 rated QB in the country.

Your son says dad/mom where should I go to college ? Where would be the best place to go to be a GOD in college football?

What’s your answer? Why?

The real USC. Most comparable situation to UM.

If my son is a top tier QB & I want him to go the NFL as a top 5 pick? He’s going to OU or Clemson. Riley is creating a QB factory. While Dabo, between T Boyd, D Watson, and now T Lawrence, is creating his own QB factory w/in the last 8 yrs.
100%

Drunk guy hypothetical:

Your son is the #2 rated QB in all of high school football and has his choice to go to any university in the country except Miami because they have already picked up the #1 rated QB in the country.

Your son says dad/mom where should I go to college ? Where would be the best place to go to be a GOD in college football?

What’s your answer? Why?
Go play semi-pro in Spain. Everything other college football team sucks. Go Canes!!!

Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State...

Only big program I would have an issue with would be UGA. Can’t trust Kirby

Advertisement
Who cares? If you play for Lincoln Riley over the last several years, you win or compete for a Heisman and you get drafted high.

The question is about your son in highschool right? Riley has been at OU for five years and has yet started a kid he recruited from highschool. He had top talent on the bench and took Jalen Hurt last year and was recruiting King this year. No red flags?

Advertisement
Back