What do people around here have against track & feild?

Advertisement
There is a very long thread dedicated to track and field. Not sure what you mean.

Some guys are getting upset when people start talking about track and field or when you're talking about a recruit who happens to run track and you start talking about that.... they get mad or start complaining.

Other's think football players running track is a waste of time cause the should be working on football related things

Some think track and field has nothing to do with football.

Too me that chit is crazy as he'll. Just curious as to why they think that way.

If track and track speed are so important, why doesn't every program just bring in their track athletes to play WR? Track has nothing to do with football.

I'm talking about football players that run track. Guys like Deon sanders who you said sucked in track. Bottom line is speed is a big part of any football players. There's a reason why a lot of football players run track. You're not an athlete so you don't get it. That's fine.

Deion ran like a 11 to 11.3 regularly as a JR in High School. Bandy was just as fast.

Is that right? Deon ran 11-11.3 as a Jr. in HS? where did you get that from? lol

Fūck you. Don't even think about it. She's mine.
Here's a link to her Twitter page. It has her Agent's contact info. Have at it.
[TWEET]778351188806885376[/TWEET]

View attachment 43642

LMAO... What the Fûck kind of critter is that?

Pygmy Nigerian *** Beast.

I can't stop looking at that thing, whatever it is. Are they available as pets and do they come with a Brazilian *** bouncing chick?

Advertisement
No one hates Track...

What people have grown tired of, is guys like you who are obsessed with Track & think it's the only thing that matters.

It's cool to talk about sometimes, it's relevant in certain contexts, but overall it's not that important, certainly not as important as some of you make it.

Track, run fast, speed, Good... We get it.

I personally would love for most if not all LB's, OL's & DL's to be wrestlers in High School if their school has a team, I think it's great for helping guys develop techniques with hand fighting (disengaging), gaining leverage, learning how to beat a man in a one on one matchup & it also teaches great mental discipline for young guys.

However, it's not something that I'm gonna make a thread about every single day & solely judge players based on if they've wrestled or not.

I know you mean well, and it's good that you & others bring the track stuff to the board, it is appreciated, it's just gotten to a point where it's a little overkill now, that's all.

First off speak for yourself... you aren't the board spokes person. We? Lmao. You don't represent everybody here. I already saw one guy say he'd rather have his guys doing football related stuff instead of wasting time running track.

2. I'm not obsessed with it. he'll some of you are obsessed with complaining about chit. It's off season and spring time. A lot of recruits are running track and posting some outstanding times. Not much else to talk about and I don't these complainers coming with any other topics that don't involve track.

3. I don't think track speed is end all be all. If you can run you can run. Track/40 is a great indicator of this. Speed is just as important and other football related intangibles in div 1 football. Not sure why you're saying it's not that important as the others.

I agree with your comment about wrestling. However, it's not wrestling season and most if not all of Miami's recruits don't wrestle so there's no reason to being it up. Silly example really.

This reminds me of those Charlie Jones on other sites.. We had internet guys crowning the kid cause he ran all over south FL defenses , highlight tape looked good, he's a 5 star, etc etc. I questioned his speed. Didn't seem explosive enough to be a difference make cause at the end of that day that's what you want or at least shoot for. Needless to say his game didn't translate.

stopped reading 15 words in

get over yourself

You got that far?

Lmao at rvacane.... not to long ago you was crying about Brock derailing threads and all that other corn ball chit now look at you Nothing new on message boards but funny.

Carry on...... at least you posted a women with a legit *** dam.

Advertisement
Lmao at rvacane.... not to long ago you was crying about Brock derailing threads and all that other corn ball chit now look at you Nothing new on message boards but funny.

At least?!? RVACane's posts are the only thing keeping this thread going. Fact.

I don't give funk about canes insight glory r u ***** serious? I've already seen what I needed to see. Take that corn ball BS somewhere else. fact

View attachment 43642

LMAO... What the Fûck kind of critter is that?

Pygmy Nigerian *** Beast.

I'm not googling it on principle.

Nor should you. This falls into the category of "may not be true, but really should be."

I don't give funk about canes insight glory r u ***** serious? I've already seen what I needed to see. Take that corn ball BS somewhere else. fact

Subpar.

Advertisement
That's hypnotic. I can't look away.

I know. It's problematic as I'm driving up to DC right now. That rythematic machine-like pulsating is just captivating.

who is she?

I found the original you tube video. OMFG. Thank you for that.

https://youtu.be/-JHQ9tHrCFg

Enjoy. She isn't fair. I could watch this everyday for a month

Last edited:

IMG_3736.jpg

I know. It's problematic as I'm driving up to DC right now. That rythematic machine-like pulsating is just captivating.

who is she?

VF6wtDG.gif

Advertisement

who is she?

Thanks. I saw it before her Twitter and then lost track of it. She's nice!

who is she?

No, my friend. thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Hey [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION]... Track this
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:

No, my friend. thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

I think an X-ray of her posterior compared to that of a standard chick would also be more interesting than track. How does she make her *** do that? It goes against gravity.

Advertisement
Back