What do people around here have against track & feild?

Advertisement
Sprints are not highly relevant to football, unless you're discussing truly elite times. Moreover, anything over 110mH is irrelevant to football speed. If someone isn't running about 10.5 or better in the 100, it's no guarantee that that person is exceptionally fast during a football game. 60m times are much more relevant to football speed, but even they are not an end all, be all, unless you're talking about CJ Spiller/Jacoby Ford kinda speed in the 60m. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, when someone runs a truly elite 60m time, it's all but a guarantee that he can outrun angles on a football field. However, there may be guys slower in the 60 who can also do so - the percentage chance of elite football speed simply increases as the track time decreases. The times I would look for as a "guarantee" of football speed are probably far better times than most on here. You can run a sub 11 100m and not be that fast in a football game - you start slow and have a high top end at 60-80m, and you can run 11...but it's also useless speed on a football field. You could start fast and not have the top end, resulting in 11 - that would be useful in football. The point is, if you're running 10.5 or better, you are fast to start and fast at finish - that translates.

Speed is speed. Rather someone chooses to use that speed to run a 40, 60, 100 200, 400 etc. it don't matter Miami just had a kid (Brandon Harris) who was an elite 800m runner. If you're elite sprinter you'll run elite times in pretty much all the sprints in 40-400 he'll even 800 if you wanna get in shape for it (Brandon Harris)

You're not really saying anything... I mean you have a guy who runs an elite 60? Ok. you have another guy who runs an elite 200. You trying to tell me he can't out run angles in football game? lmao

Nonetheless, track is relevant to football in that it makes you a better football player. Helps with you're speed. The list of players who use track as part of their football training regime is endless.

the list of hoes wanting to bounce up and down on my **** is endless, doesn't mean anything

Have they been with you during a weather emergency?

Track is boring. I'm on CIS for Canes' football...and hot Asian and Latina gifs.
View attachment 43640

That's hypnotic. I can't look away.

I know. It's problematic as I'm driving up to DC right now. That rythematic machine-like pulsating is just captivating.

who is she?

Fūck you. Don't even think about it. She's mine.

This women is above cat **** level son.

Sprints are not highly relevant to football, unless you're discussing truly elite times. Moreover, anything over 110mH is irrelevant to football speed. If someone isn't running about 10.5 or better in the 100, it's no guarantee that that person is exceptionally fast during a football game. 60m times are much more relevant to football speed, but even they are not an end all, be all, unless you're talking about CJ Spiller/Jacoby Ford kinda speed in the 60m. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, when someone runs a truly elite 60m time, it's all but a guarantee that he can outrun angles on a football field. However, there may be guys slower in the 60 who can also do so - the percentage chance of elite football speed simply increases as the track time decreases. The times I would look for as a "guarantee" of football speed are probably far better times than most on here. You can run a sub 11 100m and not be that fast in a football game - you start slow and have a high top end at 60-80m, and you can run 11...but it's also useless speed on a football field. You could start fast and not have the top end, resulting in 11 - that would be useful in football. The point is, if you're running 10.5 or better, you are fast to start and fast at finish - that translates.

Speed is speed. Rather someone chooses to use that speed to run a 40, 60, 100 200, 400 etc. it don't matter Miami just had a kid (Brandon Harris) who was an elite 800m runner. If you're elite sprinter you'll run elite times in pretty much all the sprints in 40-400 he'll even 800 if you wanna get in shape for it (Brandon Harris)

You're not really saying anything... I mean you have a guy who runs an elite 60? Ok. you have another guy who runs an elite 200. You trying to tell me he can't out run angles in football game? lmao

Nonetheless, track is relevant to football in that it makes you a better football player. Helps with you're speed. The list of players who use track as part of their football training regime is endless.

the list of hoes wanting to bounce up and down on my **** is endless, doesn't mean anything

L
O
L

Your kitty litter bill must be destroyin. Dam. lmao

Advertisement
giphy.gif

There is a very long thread dedicated to track and field. Not sure what you mean.

Some guys are getting upset when people start talking about track and field or when you're talking about a recruit who happens to run track and you start talking about that.... they get mad or start complaining.

Other's think football players running track is a waste of time cause the should be working on football related things

Some think track and field has nothing to do with football.

Too me that chit is crazy as he'll. Just curious as to why they think that way.

If track and track speed are so important, why doesn't every program just bring in their track athletes to play WR? Track has nothing to do with football.

I'm talking about football players that run track. Guys like Deon sanders who you said sucked in track. Bottom line is speed is a big part of any football players. There's a reason why a lot of football players run track. You're not an athlete so you don't get it. That's fine.

Deion ran like a 11 to 11.3 regularly as a JR in High School. Bandy was just as fast.

Advertisement
There is a very long thread dedicated to track and field. Not sure what you mean.

Some guys are getting upset when people start talking about track and field or when you're talking about a recruit who happens to run track and you start talking about that.... they get mad or start complaining.

Other's think football players running track is a waste of time cause the should be working on football related things

Some think track and field has nothing to do with football.

Too me that chit is crazy as he'll. Just curious as to why they think that way.

If track and track speed are so important, why doesn't every program just bring in their track athletes to play WR? Track has nothing to do with football.

I'm talking about football players that run track. Guys like Deon sanders who you said sucked in track. Bottom line is speed is a big part of any football players. There's a reason why a lot of football players run track. You're not an athlete so you don't get it. That's fine.

Deion ran like a 11 to 11.3 regularly as a JR in High School. Bandy was just as fast.

But bandy is like half a foot shorter

Track is boring. I'm on CIS for Canes' football...and hot Asian and Latina gifs.
View attachment 43640

I know. It's problematic as I'm driving up to DC right now. That rythematic machine-like pulsating is just captivating.

who is she?

Here's a link to her Twitter page. It has her Agent's contact info. Have at it.
[TWEET]778351188806885376[/TWEET]

who is she?

IMG_3728.GIF

Advertisement

who is she?

View attachment 43642

LMAO... What the Fûck kind of critter is that?

Advertisement
View attachment 43640

dam

Admit it. That's better than track.

I got love for both.

Dam, you see her ***?

Yep....dat bouncing *** got me through DC traffic today.

Dude, worst weekend to be in DC. St. Patty's and cherry blossom time, hope you don't have to drive this weekend.

L
O
L

I almost forgot - thanks for the words of support while I was out. It was much appreciated.

Admit it. That's better than track.

I got love for both.

Dam, you see her ***?

Yep....dat bouncing *** got me through DC traffic today.

Dude, worst weekend to be in DC. St. Patty's and cherry blossom time, hope you don't have to drive this weekend.

Thanks. I'm in Bethesda the whole time so I don't have to go into DC. I lived in DC for years and I drive that way from Richmond often to get my kids in Bethesda so I'm familiar with the horrendous traffic year-round.

I didn't realize cherry blossoms are going already. I guess I should look up from my phone once in a while when I'm driving.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back