What do I do now?

Advertisement
First, is that his best offer?
Second, if he accepts, then congratulate him for his accomplishment and tell him to throw up a U when he's on camera for his favorite uncle.

Show him photographic evidence of the impact of meth and chlamydia. Then show him what it's like to be in a building with no air conditioning in Florida in July.

Mind your business.

Kids usually hate unsolicited advice.

BUT IF HE ASKS... TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!....firmly ask him WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Then get him checked immediately for severe head trauma

He will appreciate your concern

Advertisement
Tell him to commit. Then visit other schools then play the hat game on NSD and humiliate FSU on ESPN.
GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Take him to a car dealership, show him a 20,000 dollar car and then a 75,000 dollar car...then show him the cost/value of a Miami education versus fsu. Tell him if he is worth the 75,000 dollars per year Miami will offer...so what does he consider is the best value, no doubt he would pick the U.

Advertisement
Buy him tickets to the game so he can watch them get drug for another 4 quarters in their own stadium.

Advertisement
Applaud the young man for being good enough for a free education and step up in life.

Adulting is not hard.

I don't know anything about that adulting stuff.

When folks ask my wife how many children she has - she also counts me.

Per her - I only have two faults. That I don't listen - and something else.

Advertisement
Back