What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
Dakota Allen was charged with 2nd degree burglary, and kicked off Texas Tech. Returned to Texas Tech and elected captain. He gets drafted in the 7th, yet Gerald doesn't get drafted. SMH....I'd love to hear the reason for his slide.

The player who is going to have the most productive NFL career, out of any Cane that was in the draft, went undrafted smh.

He will fit right in with the Ravens and that culture they have in their locker room. Idk who they have at DT but I could see Willis starting by the end of the year. I know the Ravens run like a hybrid 3-4 so we will see how that plays out. Ravens got a steal for sure.

Sad to see but at the same time better for him that he didn’t get picked once it got past the 5th round. Now he gets to pick his team and go to the best situation/fit that’s offered to him. Regardless of what happened and why he fell in the draft, teams will still be interested. Players more injured than him and with more serious off field issues than him have been drafted and or signed as a FA

Advertisement
Apparantly not then.

Rosenhaus would have gotten him drafted no later than the third.

It sucks. The guy made an effort to improve and correct himself as a person and player, goes out and has a great season and then gets rewarded like this?

If he was a borderline physical talent I would understand but that’s not the case.

Advertisement
Tyreek Hill will never play another down of football.

No hes not....That Dudes F-ed....and rightfully so....Breaking a childs arm??...Should've had a Bullet put in his skull....
He is definitely f-d but at worst he will get released and miss upcoming season. He is 25 not gonna end his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully Ed & Ray get in this boy’s ear. And man do The Black Birds have an affinity w Cane players...oh wait, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEYVE PROSPERED FROM THEM!

Don’t understand TB or The Fins, like at all. Especially The Fins since we share their stadium & they just had Gore who was Uber productive prior to the injury. Smh.

Advertisement
Back