What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. He had one year of good tape.

2. The NFL has a serious problem right now. I mean, ****, Tyreke Hill MAY end up suspended for multiple games. Willis played great for us. But, he left UF. He left UM for a year. It's just not a good look.

3. ****** agents. Good to great agents cover a lot of **** for players that have accumulated bad reputations or had bad reputations. Willis went to trial with a public defender when he needed Cochrane.

its not cause he hit jameis as a freshmen, has to be medical or teams thought he might not be all in on football.

2. The NFL has a serious problem right now. I mean, ****, Tyreke Hill MAY end up suspended for multiple games. Willis played great for us. But, he left UF. He left UM for a year. It's just not a good look.

3. ****** agents. Good to great agents cover a lot of **** for players that have accumulated bad reputations or had bad reputations. Willis went to trial with a public defender when he needed Cochrane.

This!

Advertisement
Between bad medicals, past off the field issues, inconsistent tape he does have some question marks. But it’s still shocking to not see him be picked at all

His tape was good enough to have him landed around the 4th/5th round. There are guys who've had torn ACLs, public domestic abuse issues, and even misdemeanors on their record.

Feel for the young man. Just one more step in his redemption story. He will make the 53 (if healthy).

He didn't leave miami for a year.

Advertisement
His tape was good enough to have him landed around the 4th/5th round. There are guys who've had torn ACLs, public domestic abuse issues, and even misdemeanors on their record.
True, I honestly just can’t think of a reason unless he’s done something terrible the league knows about it

His tape is good to be drafted in the 3rd round. But, the NFL doesn't go by tape alone. Not with all of the suspensions.

Advertisement
True, I honestly just can’t think of a reason unless he’s done something terrible the league knows about it

It's baffling to me too, man. Having said that, it would be public. Only thing I could think of is maybe team's think he doesn't have his mind right or some ****. Honestly don't know.

All you need is one good year. Most kids drafted have one good year. Byron Cowart had one decent year.

Advertisement
Back