What ConstitutesAcceptable Progress for the 2021 Season?

What Constitutes Acceptable Progress for the 2021 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever we call them. There are 2 groups of posters here that stand out from the middle - one that tends to defend Manny too much and another that tends to set very lofty expectations for the program in 2021.

They need to show where they stand now for a variety of reasons. Tag em all, regardless of their stances. Get them to vote. Go find who says and upvotes the 2 viewpoints and tag them here.
This is the CIS I want:

tenor-15.gif

1438607773_tumblr_nqjyf5tH1G1tqpf5po1_400.gif

tedu4vx92ln11.jpg

20200927_145051.jpg

8C96BBB7-3113-4328-9EFB-F802B3399873.gif

assmunchscene.gif

So whatever gets us to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This.

That's why I'm a big advocate of an 11-1 regular season. After that, everything else will be a bonus win.
Agreed, without the anticipation of a big rival game with FSU, bc they suck and we *** wiped them x 3. UNC gives us a revenge game. Has us salivating for a reckoning. Outside of Bama, the biggest regular season game, throw in payback and it’s THE season game( unless we upset Bama). *** UNC, let’s tear off their heads and shut down their throats.🙌🏽

Agreed, without the anticipation of a big rival game with FSU, bc they suck and we *** wiped them x 3. UNC gives us a revenge game. Has us salivating for a reckoning. Outside of Bama, the biggest regular season game, throw in payback and it’s THE season game( unless we upset Bama). *** UNC, let’s tear off their heads and shut down their throats.🙌🏽

:100:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I feel like this: If we go 15 rounds with Bama like Rocky in the first Rocky and we beat the teams were supposed to beat and look competitive against Clemson (we cannot lose to those teams by double digits I wanna see progression) and win a bowl game. Then we are talking. Like... if we had a year like 1999 or 2000. Show we ain't pushovers. No more 62-26 showings. No more undisciplined football with us losing composure when we are down. I wanna see us look like we are byke. That's what I want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back