El

Sometimes ya gotta keep it a buck.

And what does "too hip hop" means?

Screenshot_20220130-152603_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-152611_Chrome.jpg

P.S.
💯💯💯

2 more:

The "disagree" button is a big red X. It's pretty intense and very negative. Almost a combative image. I'd like the real ******* ones to be red lol and that one to be more chill, another color cause disagreeing is healthy.

Also the autocorrect on here could be dialed down from a 99 to a 70 maybe? It's ******* intense!!!

Advertisement
Booty gifs are missed.

If an idiot is opening that stuff or even enjoying the threads of CIS at work that's on them.

My sweetheart, will see some of these things as I read my phone next to her and she will laugh. She doesn't not care, but really she doesn't care.

She is more than happy to dance around in her g-string and shake her nice figure anyways.

Otherwise ,. This site is still great and all we really need is more Hurricanes W's.

I reorganized the emojis to a more logical order. (I think)

Andrew, I have a question for you.

In all due respect, I appreciate the effort that you put into this site. I mean that.

Why am I still a recruit at over 600 posts? I have been here for almost over 10 years now. And on the old Grassy before that.

Is it 1000 posts before you get out of being a recruit?

I think I may be dead before I even get to a thousand posts.

Advertisement

In all due respect, I appreciate the effort that you put into this site. I mean that.

Why am I still a recruit at over 600 posts? I have been here for almost over 10 years now. And on the old Grassy before that.

You can change that yourself.

You can change that yourself.

Advertisement

I just haven't hit the post count to move higher. You can change your title to whatever you want it to say though,

Figuring out a way to weed out (or ban) people/comments that have nothing to do with the topic on the post. Have a lot of ppl who have full on convos on posts that don’t pertain to the topic at hand. Or so many ppl thinking they’re funny making jokes and you have to go through 14 pages of crap to find anything of relevance

Advertisement
I am thinking of getting rid of the 4 emojis on the far right.
The middle finger and laughing emoji's? Those are two of the best.

Or do you mean the question marks, z's, abc's and clock? Those are pointless, off with their heads.

Screenshot_20220130-202631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back