What changes would make CIS better?

I have been reading and learning from CIS for about a decade. You could make several minor changes that would likely increase user engagement and profitability. I would recommend the following:

- Prohibit bashing of current players;
- Prohibit bashing of former players;
- Prohibit bashing of recruits;
- Criticizing coaches, former coaches, Athletics Directors, Trustees and the administration is helpful and may lead to positive changes in some cases; and
- Objectively pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of recruits and current players is helpful to your audience and perhaps in helping these young men achieve their potential.

I understand some of this may be difficult to implement with all the mopers we have on this site but it is worth a try and might lead to improved results on the field over time which is what the overwhelming majority of us desire.

Advertisement
I actually do NOT think you should invest in more journalism... there are many sites already doing that who are connected to strong national networks... you will never be able to match that and it's a waste of overlapping resources that can be deployed in a better way. Every morsel ends up everywhere else already, including here. Once its here we can discuss.

Add 🤷‍♂️ to the reactions as a neutral reaction. Watch how much it gets used.

Add 🤡 to the reactions as a negative reaction (clown). Watch how much it gets used.

Add a reaction emoticon that means "huh" or "I don't understand" or "what?" The "?" would be perfect. The "???" for "dumb" has never made sense. Make something else be "dumb." A potato would be funny and work. 🥔

Daily cap of 50 posts per user in order to slow down the multiple 1000 word spam posts with apologies to [redacted]. Actually a 10,000 word cap per day might work too. :LOL:

Pay the insiders a small stipend to keep them even more engaged. They already made you a lot of money by driving traffic here.

Do an NIL deal! I think these sites actually do a lot of harm, so doing something to give back productively sounds great.

Moderate the anti-Miami pretend-fans who think they are acting tough by constantly pushing their anti-Mario, anti-anything agendas more. It's boring and uncool. I get fair criticism but clowning Mario's recruiting in week 1 just reveals a personality defect.

Casual Fridays.
MORE POTATO!!!!

No booty pics and gifs, I read this at work and in public. Y’all can say I’m lame but it’s weird how scrolling through on a topic on a d coordinator and then djnellz or some other weirdo posts a bunch *** gifs. Like go watch **** or get an only fans, we all like a fat *** just keep that **** in your search history. I know mods brought this up a few weeks ago and a lot of you complained about it (weird) so maybe its been done but minimize the weirdos who derail and blow up a thread with weird ****.
You and your butt buddy.

We got spoilers and yall still crying like menstrual cycle adolescent schoolgirl biotches.

Man, FOH

monophy.gif
monophy (1).gif

Advertisement
The guy who has 5k more posts than me is telling me to spend less time on the internet?

You are a ****fart ****** face. Fück you very much for your lame *** analysis and complaints. You see a spoiler button, move along and dont click it and quit crying like a bîtch, please and fück you very much

Advertisement
We use spoilers now, per the Mods so if you still have a problem with that, how about you don’t open the spoiler or how about you don’t use CIS on your work computer?

Better yet, go on to Canesport and never come back!
Or just don’t be a ******* creep! I’ll stay on here thanks for the heads up tho pipo!!

I agree. Always nice when my in-laws are in town and they see a bunch of booty gifs on my phone, when I’m just trying to find out who the new DLine coach is.

Also I hope some of that extra CIS ad revenue is going to @Cribby and the other insiders here. They are 99% of the reason I keep coming back.
Exactly. I come here to read about 4-5 posters cribby being one of them. It’s annoying when they derail a topic with that dumb *** gifs and memes.

Advertisement
Dammit mane... THis site is like that sad old stripper you see on the pole twerking for a few dollars... Next stop is backpage giving out BJs for a $30 roses.

The entire site is behind the times mane.. For this site to only have 28 subscribers why would you ban ppl?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back