What changes would make CIS better?

More credible inside information of the program. If a couple of posters were to stop posting, how much juice would this site have?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No booty pics and gifs, I read this at work and in public. Y’all can say I’m lame but it’s weird how scrolling through on a topic on a d coordinator and then djnellz or some other weirdo posts a bunch *** gifs. Like go watch **** or get an only fans, we all like a fat *** just keep that **** in your search history. I know mods brought this up a few weeks ago and a lot of you complained about it (weird) so maybe its been done but minimize the weirdos who derail and blow up a thread with weird ****.
Get to work mf and quit riding the clock

I agree. Always nice when my in-laws are in town and they see a bunch of booty gifs on my phone, when I’m just trying to find out who the new DLine coach is.

Also I hope some of that extra CIS ad revenue is going to @Cribby and the other insiders here. They are 99% of the reason I keep coming back.
Talk to your in laws or find another husband

Advertisement
I can't seem to find a facepalm that doesn't also have the body. This is challenge because emojis already show really small under posts.
7C6C6659-3B30-4497-91DD-AD323F94AC3E.jpeg
EFD71B76-08BE-4D3B-B2EC-0A046B8FF369.png

Advertisement
Back