What CBs are left on our board?

Advertisement
Unreal that a team in Miami is so pathetically thin at CB. **** CBs grow on trees in S Fla

Why not Craig Watts at Admiral Farragut who is a USF verbal. Jenkins played there.......Fish has him rated the 9th best CB......

As much as we're hurting for corner depth, we're better off saving the scholarship than wasting one on a Golden special-level talent. Bringing in non-UM caliber players after striking out again on every top CB target doesn't create quality depth, it just adds clutter.

We need as many spots as possible for premier CBs next year. Throwing a scholie away to a freshman who has no business playing here doesn't help a dire situation.

Advertisement
If Rumph wasn't a glorified P.E. coach we'd pull Carter and have Henry Miller spike that ******* blue and gold cake on the ground tomorrow.

al golden coach d and paul will ams are the reason we have no cb depth not mike rumph. stop the nonsense.

As much as we're hurting for corner depth, we're better off saving the scholarship than wasting one on a Golden special-level talent. Bringing in non-UM caliber players after striking out again on every top CB target doesn't create quality depth, it just adds clutter.

We need as many spots as possible for premier CBs next year. Throwing a scholie away to a freshman who has no business playing here doesn't help a dire situation.

I hear you but we need a fifth corner. Pierre is smart and long enough to help early.

Advertisement
I would send an offer and be on the phone with Coney Durr, I really think this kid is the best corner in Louisiana and is currently committed to Minnesota.

I hear you but we need a fifth corner. Pierre is smart and long enough to help early.

I'd be fine with adding Pierre, even though he doesn't remotely make up for losing Byrd at the last minute. My issue would be if we add him AND C.J. McWilliams or another similar player completely off the radar who gets a gift scholarship offer tomorrow like Terrance Henley did a year ago.

That would just make the situation worse because we desperately need the space for actual premier talents at CB in 2017. Several of them.

Advertisement

Isn't a corner

Advertisement
pierre we have a shot with. he has said so and has the offer, mcwilliams is looking like long shot but would be a nice add, carter to me is a wild card. people thought was bama commit for a while, now bama people say is going to ole miss which is under ncaa investigation for paying players,

so miami could be more in play with carter then we know. but if we cant' land a couple of those u just don't offer guys to get guys. miller looks like he is pitt bound which i respect as has been commited there forever. id rather not do a golden and offer a kid just cause u have a spot. golden did that way to much.

Some of u are certified retards. And that's not insult to retards. Yes it's so easy to pull kids when u recruit them a month before signing day over teams who have been recruiting them since 8th grade. Yes u suck if you can't overcome those odds. Some of you need to put down the crack pipe. Every single coach who came into a new school had a below standard first recruiting class. Its just the way it is. The class Richt had at UGA is an indication of his recruiting ability. Holding on to pretty much all the players we had committed and if he can get a kid like Richards to recommit is good enough. Relax fools

Advertisement
Back