What CBs are left on our board?

Advertisement
Carter's the only one who matters because he's a true top-end talent, but unfortunately it seems like he's trending towards Ole Miss.

Flipping someone who's supposedly afraid he won't see the field at UF as a two-star recruit (McWilliams) or someone who looks very average (Pierre) doesn't soften the blow of Byrd flipping. But we're so ridiculously thin at corner that the staff may feel the need to try to add one of them for depth.

Advertisement
Unless they flip back Wiggins, or get Carter or some how flip Carrie-Williams we really ****ed up.

I would love to get Pierre. He is better than Henley and Mayes and is battle-tested.

Becker and helton never visited right? because i looked at a list of recruits worth a dam and saw none, this kid really screwed us

Advertisement
Carter's the only one who matters because he's a true top-end talent, but unfortunately it seems like he's trending towards Ole Miss.

Flipping someone who's supposedly afraid he won't see the field at UF as a two-star recruit (McWilliams) or someone who looks very average (Pierre) doesn't soften the blow of Byrd flipping. But we're so ridiculously thin at corner that the staff may feel the need to try to add one of them for depth.

last i read carter's top 2 were bama/miami , ole miss has ncaa mess coming there way. most expect carter to go to bama ,

remember malek young will be a corner, miami has redwine,elder,jackson coming back. would love to get carter. wiggins wasn't miami quality they didn't want him didn't even contact him outside of rumph.

now pierre i think is listed as safety but miami has a huge shot at him to go with finley. so they have db targets not sure who can play cb other then carter and young who is already a commit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sucks losing Byrd, golden is still haunting us with his awful cb recruiting. Now way in **** a Miami team should be this thin a cb

Advertisement
I still can't wrap my head around how bad the previous regime was at DB recruiting. our depth chart is S.H.I.T

Advertisement
Back