What are we hearing regarding Pat Bethel?

I heard that he was a true freshman this year who got PT and should vastly improve from year 1 to year 2.

Super helpful.

More helpful than your stupid pretend question.

Another brilliant comment about...not-football. I'm hoping you guys will eventually get tired of failing at sarcasm and wit and just start talking about football.

What did I say that was any different than what Lucane said? Huh? i said the same **** but w/ 10% of the characters he used. You asked a dumb question. Face it or ******* off.
Film probably wanted some details about what was expected of Bethel vs what he showed. I figured to fill those in for him so the trolling could stop. It's not that big a deal either way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Super helpful.

More helpful than your stupid pretend question.

Another brilliant comment about...not-football. I'm hoping you guys will eventually get tired of failing at sarcasm and wit and just start talking about football.

What did I say that was any different than what Lucane said? Huh? i said the same **** but w/ 10% of the characters he used. You asked a dumb question. Face it or ******* off.
Film probably wanted some details about what was expected of Bethel vs what he showed. I figured to fill those in for him so the trolling could stop. It's not that big a deal either way.

Good on ya, you've got more patience than me.

Advertisement
Back