What are we hearing regarding Pat Bethel?

he looked great in the games he played, considering he was a true Freshman.

Wonder if he'll grown into a DT

He looked alright in the time he played. Great as a Frosh is Burns at FSU, the DT at Houston, Richards here, etc.

I get your point, but each of the guys you mentioned are Freshman All-Americans and likely Top 15 picks if they remain healthy. That's a helluva bar.

Advertisement
I think he was a pleasant surprise.

He moves really well for his size and will only get bigger and faster now. Coming into fall camp, I expected him to be too weak to play and not sufficiently explosive. Already in fall camp, he made a handful of plays when I watched and dispelled some of the concerns people had from watching him during All-star practices/week. Then, he got on the field during the season and he chased plays down, closed quickly and used his hands better than I had seen.

What we know for sure is he'll continue to get better or drown, as there's a ton of talent coming for his rotation spot.

Lu -- Do you think he could move inside at some point?

Didn't look like it to me, was actually leaner than I thought he would be.

Advertisement

He moves really well for his size and will only get bigger and faster now. Coming into fall camp, I expected him to be too weak to play and not sufficiently explosive. Already in fall camp, he made a handful of plays when I watched and dispelled some of the concerns people had from watching him during All-star practices/week. Then, he got on the field during the season and he chased plays down, closed quickly and used his hands better than I had seen.

What we know for sure is he'll continue to get better or drown, as there's a ton of talent coming for his rotation spot.

Now, this IS a helpful post! Thanks, LuCane! This was the kind of feedback I was looking for! It's nice to be excited about the Canes and their future again!

Pretty sure I hit you with the same info, just less meat and potatoes.

Advertisement
He's going to have to earn every snap he gets. With Chad, Jackson, Harris, and Demetrius ahead of him and DJ coming in. None of our DL are going to have anything given to them. This is going to be one of the best DL's in the Nation.

Now, this IS a helpful post! Thanks, LuCane! This was the kind of feedback I was looking for! It's nice to be excited about the Canes and their future again!

Pretty sure I hit you with the same info, just less meat and potatoes.

Is that what you're sure of? That means you're awesome!!!

Advertisement
I heard that he was a true freshman this year who got PT and should vastly improve from year 1 to year 2.

Super helpful.

More helpful than your stupid pretend question.

Another brilliant comment about...not-football. I'm hoping you guys will eventually get tired of failing at sarcasm and wit and just start talking about football.

What did I say that was any different than what Lucane said? Huh? i said the same **** but w/ 10% of the characters he used. You asked a dumb question. Face it or ******* off.

I heard that he was a true freshman this year who got PT and should vastly improve from year 1 to year 2.

Super helpful.

More helpful than your stupid pretend question.

Another brilliant comment about...not-football. I'm hoping you guys will eventually get tired of failing at sarcasm and wit and just start talking about football.

I'm pretty sure that the people on here are sarcasm winners if nothing else.

Advertisement
NEWS FLASH! Football talk has been substituted for comedy store reject banter! Failed stand ups get second chance on Caneinsight!!!

873ec601ab8393b40940fae9f6d625d9.jpg

Advertisement
Back