What are the chances of gameday coming to Miami next Saturda

QuadCam

Recruit
Was just looking at next week's matchups and Canes-Seminoles could be the marquee matchup next week. The other big game could be Tennessee - TAMU. if Tennessee loses to Georgia today, our game night be the one! Of course, we need to win today and FSU needs to beat UNC.

When was the last time Gameday came to Miami? I can't recall it. With Right, our new heritage uniforms and newly freshened stadium, they have enough storylines to come to Miami. Let's hope!!!!

Advertisement
Good chance but the beast of a natural hurricane might influence their decision. Nobody is eager to be anyway near a 155mph hurricane.

Last time I remember game day in Miami was 2000 against FSU and the drive game

It was there for the Cuse game in 2000 when Santana Moss got into the cameras face and said "big time players make big time plays in big time games " after either catching a long TD or returning a punt for a TD I can't remember which ( he might of done both in that game ) .

Advertisement
Good chance due to being so long since last time.

If we win and FSU wins I think it's in Miami. They were in tenn last week although I guess their game will be at A&M.

4-0 Miami and a 1 loss FSU is a good candidate for CGD

but in the end I don't care either way

It was there for the Cuse game in 2000 when Santana Moss got into the cameras face and said "big time players make big time plays in big time games " after either catching a long TD or returning a punt for a TD I can't remember which ( he might of done both in that game ) .

The Syracuse game in 2000 was away. He said his famous words after beating FSU.

Advertisement
I say zero chance, they just don't like to come down here anymore without the OB. Not saying I agree with their decision, but I doubt they come. That said, we will probably get the primetime slot.

Thank you. Ban this other guy for his blasphemy.

I'd like College Game Day there just so we can ensure it being a night game.

But I agree with others that:

1) The weather will scare them away

2) They don't want to be in Miami. The parking lot at Joe Robbie Stadium doesnt open til mid afternoon so they would have to set up on campus for the morning show then relocate the set to the stadium for the game.

All that said, I still think we have a chance of them picking this game.

Advertisement
Lmao...

I've never seen fans root so hard, week in & week out for a rival, smh.

Yall ***** love you some **** noles don't you? Every **** week there's some ****amamie story about how FSU needs to win in order to make this & that happened... Smfh, lol.

Just fawning for national media love, obsessing over rankings & gameday, etc... Unbelievable man Lol.

My bad I meant BC don't know why I said Cuse but gameday was there as I was there. He said that after the FSU game as well but he said it as well during that game . right after a TD again can't remember how it was scored. Regardless it has been a while since gameday has been to UM. Also gameday won't be in Miami with the hurricane possibility.

Speaking of Gameday, this Eric Church guy is sharp. Ive never heard of him.

Im not a big country music guy - is his music any good?

Advertisement
Not trying to be that guy but I'm thinking it's gonna be Alabama at Arkansas. First time Arkansas has even been in the rankings in a long time and they'll have a chance to knock off number 1. Both play easy teams today so they both should be undefeated. Then A&M vs Tennessee would be second choice if they both win, then us if we both win as well. Hope I'm wrong but that's my prediction

Not trying to be that guy but I'm thinking it's gonna be Alabama at Arkansas. First time Arkansas has even been in the rankings in a long time and they'll have a chance to knock off number 1. Both play easy teams today so they both should be undefeated. Then A&M vs Tennessee would be second choice if they both win, then us if we both win as well. Hope I'm wrong but that's my prediction

Good point about arkansas

Corso and Fowler said they would never come back to Miami after the VT game where they took so much ****.
Fowler is gone, but I still don't see why they would come and more importantly why anyone wants them to.
You want to showcase the program...keep winning!

Advertisement
Back