What are the chances of gameday coming to Miami next Saturda

Advertisement
Speaking of Gameday, this Eric Church guy is sharp. Ive never heard of him.

Im not a big country music guy - is his music any good?

Yeah, his stuff is very good. He has a very loyal fan base. He hasn't sold out to become a big radio guy, so to a lot of folks he's still a little obscure.

He was on the field for our coin flip at App State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
0 chance since espn doesn't like doing it here. Not being on campus they say people won't be there all day

why is this significant again?

Because we would be guaranteed a night game.

They do gameday for 3:30 games all the time bro

I believe that's only for SEC games.

Doesnt matter anyway. The Noles just got tobacco roaded by the ACC refs with that phantom pass interference call at the end.

Unlike the pi on North Carolina the series before in the end zone correct?

Doesnt matter anyway. The Noles just got tobacco roaded by the ACC refs with that phantom pass interference call at the end.

That one was marginal but not fraudulent. Optically, it looked more like PI as well.

Advertisement

Nah, the two are just unrelated. It's more of a coincidence that they're usually night games.

I was kinda hoping for FSU to win only because then when we smash their teeth in next week all the OL will enroll early and we can take home a ship next year!

Advertisement
I believe that's only for SEC games.Doesnt matter anyway. The Noles just got tobacco roaded by the ACC refs with that phantom pass interference call at the end.
Nah, the two are just unrelated. It's more of a coincidence that they're usually night games.
All I care about is not having to fly across the country for a **** noon game. Hate noon games. Gotta focus on what's important. :)

That one was marginal but not fraudulent. Optically, it looked more like PI as well.

Ball was completely uncatchable. I just hate when refs only look at the players and ignore the ball going 90mph 10 feet beyond the receivers reach. It's lazy refereeing.

Advertisement
Back