What are Robert Burns stats so far this season????????

I don't give a **** about Sophomore year highlights.

Jesus Christ

So this kid has done jack **** at RB all year? Literally nothing but "he has the skill you look for." Ok makes sense.

Meanwhile every other team in the country goes after.......ohh I donno.....running backs actually producing?

McFarland is injured, too.

Guess we should stop recruiting him.

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Burns has been injured FOREVER.

Keep coming up with random reasons why a running back (which is EASIEST position to transition to in college outside of KICKER) NEVER PLAYS.

Random reasons? There's one reason.

If you don't think he's a take because of injury concerns, fine. But the guy is clearly talented.

Advertisement

Jesus Christ

So this kid has done jack **** at RB all year? Literally nothing but "he has the skill you look for." Ok makes sense.

Meanwhile every other team in the country goes after.......ohh I donno.....running backs actually producing?

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Keep coming up with random reasons why a running back (which is EASIEST position to transition to in college outside of KICKER) NEVER PLAYS.

If you don't think he's a take because of injury concerns, fine. But the guy is clearly talented.

Based on what?

Sophomore clips?

Jesus Christ

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Based on what?

Sophomore clips?

He has clips from last year too. I see you ignored the facts i gave you about a player who didnt do much in high school but is now in the nfl. Antonio gates was a basketball player. Keep thinking high school stats matter.

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Based on what?

Sophomore clips?

He has clips from last year too. I see you ignored the facts i gave you about a player who didnt do much in high school but is now in the nfl. Antonio gates was a basketball player. Keep thinking high school stats matter.

Ok just so we're clear. You want to use the most bare minimum of statistical CHANCE, because it can't even be called data at this point to support your position.

Got it.

Advertisement
He's averaging 1 apathy per game.

I hope UM isn't counting on much from this dude. He's got about 40 carries his entire HS career.

I haven't seen a more baffling situation recruiting than this....

What has this kid done?

Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane if Jane refused to ever play.

I mean it's just baffling though. Richt has targeted elite backs before. WTF does he see in this guy?

He's the anti-thesis of Sean Taylor coming out of Gulliver.

Watch that kickoff return he had from like a month ago and then tell me you do not want him. I bet Yearby and Walton couldn't do that against that high school team right now. If this kid stays healthy, he has a chance to start in 2018.

Not over Homer. That kids going to be a stud...

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Based on what?

Sophomore clips?

Ok just so we're clear. You want to use the most bare minimum of statistical CHANCE, because it can't even be called data at this point to support your position.

Got it.

**** happens all the time. I know another d-linemen who butch got at unc and he ended up being a 1st round pick.

This **** is the twilight zone.

"I know a guy."

Ya ONE? Out of how many ten of thousands.

COMICAL

Advertisement
Huge mystery. Is Gulliver any good or in playoff contention? Maybe they made a back door deal that they wouldnt play him and risk injury esp if they are not playing for anything and they suck.

I think some posters said on here and I agree, he should have transferred to another school. Southridge or Columbus or something. This kid literally hasnt done anything worth talking about since his freshmen year. All this is pure hype. Im not sure ive ever seen UM take a kid as much as an unknown as him.

Pretty sure Gulliver is independent or something along those lines and can't play in playoffs regardless of record

He's not an unknown he's a top 50 player according to ESPN. Probably based purely off his ceiling but I agree he's done absolutely nothing in his career

Gulliver alum here, Baez still has very strong ties to the program, it wouldn't surprise me at all if gulliver and UM agreed to limit burns' play in order to keep him healthy
You can't be serious

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

I named 2 within the last several years. You just dont know **** and think putting up big numbers in high school actually means something. Those was just 2 guys i know personally. I would imagine they are plenty more around cfb.

Do people seriously want to pull Burns's offer, or is this run-of-the-mill message board *****ing?

Why is it so outlandish that guys are questioning using a scholarship on a player who hasn't played football in 2 years because of nagging little nicks and bruises? This is a position of need at UM, and it's a little dicey to put all your eggs in the basket of guy who never gets on the field in HS because of bumps and nicks.

I'd rather sign a freakish plug and play RB, and that's why they're paying Brown $600K per year--to get us some freaks at RB. He's not getting that kind of cake because of his offensive coordinating skills.

Advertisement

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

I named 2 within the last several years. You just dont know **** and think putting up big numbers in high school actually means something. Those was just 2 guys i know personally. I would imagine they are plenty more around cfb.

Were those 2 guys playing a position where they get beat up constantly and tackled to the ground on every play and they missed their HS career because of a series of bumps and bruises?

There are a lot of guys who did well in college football who didn't play HS football but played other sports or were from foreign countries where they didn't play football. That's not really the issue with Burns. The issue with Burns is he plays the most violent position on the field and missed 2 seasons with bumps and bruises.

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

Were those 2 guys playing a position where they get beat up constantly and tackled to the ground on every play and they missed their HS career because of a series of bumps and bruises?

There are a lot of guys who did well in college football who didn't play HS football but played other sports or were from foreign countries where they didn't play football. That's not really the issue with Burns. The issue with Burns is he plays the most violent position on the field and missed 2 seasons with bumps and bruises.

252 knows two guys personally.

Nothing to see here.

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

They played d-line where they are banging with o-lineman all game.

Advertisement

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

Nothing to see here.

I gave you there names you can look them up dumb ***. One was a 1st round pick and the other was a 3rd round pick.

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

They played d-line where they are banging with o-lineman all game.

RB is the most violent position on the field. It's tough to play that position at any level if you won't play with nicks and bumps.

Did the 2 guys you mentioned miss their junior and senior years of HS football because of a series of bumps and bruises?

"I know a guy."

COMICAL

Nothing to see here.

I gave you there names you can look them up dumb ***. One was a 1st round pick and the other was a 3rd round pick.
You do realize those are OUTLIERS.

Did those two guys play Junior and Senior year in highschool?

Do people seriously want to pull Burns's offer, or is this run-of-the-mill message board *****ing?

Why is it so outlandish that guys are questioning using a scholarship on a player who hasn't played football in 2 years because of nagging little nicks and bruises? This is a position of need at UM, and it's a little dicey to put all your eggs in the basket of guy who never gets on the field in HS because of bumps and nicks.

I'd rather sign a freakish plug and play RB, and that's why they're paying Brown $600K per year--to get us some freaks at RB. He's not getting that kind of cake because of his offensive coordinating skills.

The guy is a top 75 national recruit in our backyard. If he went elsewhere and balled out, people on here would go ape****.

Advertisement
Back