What are Robert Burns stats so far this season????????

I think this kid is a take regardless of productivity expectations. Miami kid who is an elite athlete and a good kid by all accounts. Easy take - at the very least he has a place on STs the minute he gets on campus.

Advertisement
I just don't get it.. High major kid with no real film to go off of.. Baez has to be vouching for him. Either that or Richt is just banking on the previous evals that this kid is surefire stud.

He's averaging 1 apathy per game.

I hope UM isn't counting on much from this dude. He's got about 40 carries his entire HS career.

I haven't seen a more baffling situation recruiting than this....

What has this kid done?

Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane if Jane refused to ever play.

I mean it's just baffling though. Richt has targeted elite backs before. WTF does he see in this guy?

He's the anti-thesis of Sean Taylor coming out of Gulliver.

He is 5'11 215 and can run.

He is playing in the under armour game in 2 months. So everybody will get a chance then to see what he can do.

I hope UM isn't counting on much from this dude. He's got about 40 carries his entire HS career.

What has this kid done?

I mean it's just baffling though. Richt has targeted elite backs before. WTF does he see in this guy?

Sarcasm duly noted.

Advertisement
He is playing in the under armour game in 2 months. So everybody will get a chance then to see what he can do.

LOL. Are you sure he's actually going to suit up and play?! Or just go and wear a jersey on the sidelines...

What has this kid done?

Watch that kickoff return he had from like a month ago and then tell me you do not want him. I bet Yearby and Walton couldn't do that against that high school team right now. If this kid stays healthy, he has a chance to start in 2018.

What has this kid done?

Sarcasm duly noted.

Wasn't sarcasm. That's what people like like about him.

Advertisement

Sarcasm duly noted.

Those people lack intelligence.

Sarcasm duly noted.

He has the skill set you look for in a back. He can catch the ball too. Go look at his sophmore film and he looks similar to johnathan stewart early in his career.

Sarcasm duly noted.

He has the skill set you look for in a back. He can catch the ball too. Go look at his sophmore film and he looks similar to johnathan stewart early in his career.

Has breakaway away speed for a big back and is explosive. Exactly what we need

LOL. Are you sure he's actually going to suit up and play?! Or just go and wear a jersey on the sidelines...

He'll need to be nailed to a cross and left for dead in the first half to only then rise from the dead in the second half to make me a believer.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about Sophomore year highlights.

Jesus Christ

So this kid has done jack **** at RB all year? Literally nothing but "he has the skill you look for." Ok makes sense.

Meanwhile every other team in the country goes after.......ohh I donno.....running backs actually producing?

Jesus Christ

So this kid has done jack **** at RB all year? Literally nothing but "he has the skill you look for." Ok makes sense.

Meanwhile every other team in the country goes after.......ohh I donno.....running backs actually producing?

He will have fresh legs when he gets to college. Anthony mcfarland has missed basically the last year and a half. High school production means nothing to be honest. Kc mcdermott produced in high school and look at him now.

Advertisement

Jesus Christ

He will have fresh legs when he gets to college. Anthony mcfarland has missed basically the last year and a half. High school production means nothing to be honest. Kc mcdermott produced in high school and look at him now.

Highschool production means nothing.

I have now heard it all.

Jesus Christ

Highschool production means nothing.

I have now heard it all.

It doesnt. I know a d-end by the name of kareem martin. He never really did anything in high school but got a scholly to unc. Got to unc and was a all acc d-end twice i believe and was drafted in the 3rd round by the cardinals a couple years ago.

Jesus Christ

McFarland is injured, too.

Guess we should stop recruiting him.

Jesus Christ

McFarland is injured, too.

Guess we should stop recruiting him.

Mcfarland BROKE a BONE.

Burns has been injured FOREVER.

Keep coming up with random reasons why a running back (which is EASIEST position to transition to in college outside of KICKER) NEVER PLAYS.

Advertisement
Back