What are Miami's chances with...

Wish you guys wouldn't quote that troll WhoDat. Clearly not a Miami fan. Also defeats the purpose of having him on my ignored list.

Advertisement
For those of you who know, what are Miami's chances of landing some of these "top" Florida kids in 2013? How much interest do these kids have? Where are they likely to end up?

DB Vernon Hargreaves III Tampa Wharton
OL Laremy Tunsil Lake City Columbia
DE Joey Bosa Fort Lauderdale STA
LB Matthew Thomas Miami Booker T
ATH Derrick Henry Yulee Yulee
WR Stacy Coley Oakland Park Northeast
DB Marcell Harris Groveland South Lake
DB Leon McQuay Seffner Armwood
RB Greg Bryant Delray Beach American Heritage
RB Ryan Green St. Petersburg Catholic
WR Ahmad Fulwood Jacksonville Bishop Kenny
DB Nick Washington Jacksonville Trinity Christian
DT Jaynard Bostwick Port Saint Lucie St. Lucie West Centennial
DT Caleb Brantley Crescent City Crescent City
DB Will Likely Belle Glade Glades Central
DE Jordan Sherit Tampa Hillsborough
DB Mackensie Alexander Immokalee Immokalee
LB Daniel McMillian Jacksonville First Coast

give me Alexander, Sherit, Likely, Green, Bryant, Bosa, Tunsil im a happy guy.

Coley is the #1 player I want in this class but I dont even think he is interested in us.

hope we get hargreaves, bosa and thomas.

Bosa is going to Alabama.

Stop. St. Thomas does not have a good relationship with Alabama. Signing day is a little less than a year away. Stop making definitive comments. Have you ever followed recruiting before?

“It seems like since very early in the process Bosa has listed Alabama as either one of his favorites or the overall favorite and he’s a candidate for an early commitment. The Tide staff has done a nice job of cherry picking a player or two each year out of Florida and Bosa gives them a legit shot to do that once again in 2013. He camped at Alabama and earned his offer this summer. He also visited for the LSU game and came away with great things to say.”

So, I guess you've never followed recruiting before. Did you really just post a quote from an Alabama site? Jesus . . .

smh...it's pretty common that the kid is a tide lean.

Advertisement

Stop. St. Thomas does not have a good relationship with Alabama. Signing day is a little less than a year away. Stop making definitive comments. Have you ever followed recruiting before?

“It seems like since very early in the process Bosa has listed Alabama as either one of his favorites or the overall favorite and he’s a candidate for an early commitment. The Tide staff has done a nice job of cherry picking a player or two each year out of Florida and Bosa gives them a legit shot to do that once again in 2013. He camped at Alabama and earned his offer this summer. He also visited for the LSU game and came away with great things to say.”

So, I guess you've never followed recruiting before. Did you really just post a quote from an Alabama site? Jesus . . .

smh...it's pretty common that the kid is a tide lean.

So you agree with the assertion that Miami has no chance of flipping him? Is not too early to dismiss a kid from a Miami pipeline school? Do you know him personally? Basically is there a reason why someone should just agree with someone else saying that we have no chance with the kid and that he's definitely going to Bama?

Advertisement
whodat is a retarded bama fan... pay him no attention..

but we need to get bosa, coley and alexander and we'll be straight

I apologize for the mental anguish I put on you. I had no idea my old posts needed to be resurrected.

If it helps your recovery. Bosa loves Miami, he really , really, wants to play here and the coaching staff is on him hard. I think we still have a really good chance of getting his commitment. Him showing Bama love and now committing to OSU is really him telling Miami coaches and us fans that his heart is at the Univ of Miami!

BigDickCane is right, we need to get Bosa. We need to wipe our tears away and stop digging up old archive posts and continue to fight for Bosa.

How about we show Bosa our Love and create a Miami Facebook fanpage like we did last year for Diggs and Wes Brown. That should work!

For those of you who know, what are Miami's chances of landing some of these "top" Florida kids in 2013? How much interest do these kids have? Where are they likely to end up?

DB Vernon Hargreaves III Tampa Wharton 30%
OL Laremy Tunsil Lake City Columbia 30%
DE Joey Bosa Fort Lauderdale STA 30%
LB Matthew Thomas Miami Booker T 85%
ATH Derrick Henry Yulee Yulee we won't waste our time
WR Stacy Coley Oakland Park Northeast 50%
DB Marcell Harris Groveland South Lake Beats my balls
DB Leon McQuay Seffner Armwood I love McQuay but I say 20%
RB Greg Bryant Delray Beach American Heritage 0 (OU commit and i don't think the staff cares)
RB Ryan Green St. Petersburg Catholic 20%
WR Ahmad Fulwood Jacksonville Bishop Kenny 0
DB Nick Washington Jacksonville Trinity Christian 0
DT Jaynard Bostwick Port Saint Lucie St. Lucie West Centennial 85%
DT Caleb Brantley Crescent City Crescent City No clue
DB Will Likely Belle Glade Glades Central 100% if we offer but we won't
DE Jordan Sherit Tampa Hillsborough 80%
DB Mackensie Alexander Immokalee Immokalee 35%(I think we can get him and his bro)
LB Daniel McMillian Jacksonville First Coast

Advertisement

I apologize for the mental anguish I put on you. I had no idea my old posts needed to be resurrected.

If it helps your recovery. Bosa loves Miami, he really , really, wants to play here and the coaching staff is on him hard. I think we still have a really good chance of getting his commitment. Him showing Bama love and now committing to OSU is really him telling Miami coaches and us fans that his heart is at the Univ of Miami!

BigDickCane is right, we need to get Bosa. We need to wipe our tears away and stop digging up old archive posts and continue to fight for Bosa.

How about we show Bosa our Love and create a Miami Facebook fanpage like we did last year for Diggs and Wes Brown. That should work!

Miami is irrelevant. We were more trying to get across the point that Bama is no guarantee at the moment like you were claiming. I'm not even surprised that you completely missed the point.

lulz, how sad is it that you can't even admit you're wrong? Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to recruiting, so keep your mouth shut. Or else I'll keep bumping your retarded posts for fun, and you'll keep crying when they bumped, and write a paragraph trying to convince people that you aren't upset.

Advertisement

lulz, how sad is it that you can't even admit you're wrong? Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to recruiting, so keep your mouth shut. Or else I'll keep bumping your retarded posts for fun, and you'll keep crying when they bumped, and write a paragraph trying to convince people that you aren't upset.

Lulz

Advertisement
Back