What are Miami's chances with...

hope we get hargreaves, bosa and thomas.

Bosa is going to Alabama.

Stop. St. Thomas does not have a good relationship with Alabama. Signing day is a little less than a year away. Stop making definitive comments. Have you ever followed recruiting before?

“It seems like since very early in the process Bosa has listed Alabama as either one of his favorites or the overall favorite and he’s a candidate for an early commitment. The Tide staff has done a nice job of cherry picking a player or two each year out of Florida and Bosa gives them a legit shot to do that once again in 2013. He camped at Alabama and earned his offer this summer. He also visited for the LSU game and came away with great things to say.”

So, I guess you've never followed recruiting before. Did you really just post a quote from an Alabama site? Jesus . . .

Advertisement

Stop. St. Thomas does not have a good relationship with Alabama. Signing day is a little less than a year away. Stop making definitive comments. Have you ever followed recruiting before?

“It seems like since very early in the process Bosa has listed Alabama as either one of his favorites or the overall favorite and he’s a candidate for an early commitment. The Tide staff has done a nice job of cherry picking a player or two each year out of Florida and Bosa gives them a legit shot to do that once again in 2013. He camped at Alabama and earned his offer this summer. He also visited for the LSU game and came away with great things to say.”

So, I guess you've never followed recruiting before. Did you really just post a quote from an Alabama site? Jesus . . .

LULZ at your stupidty. It didnt take a quote from a Bama site to know this kid is a Bama lean.

Who knows, maybe we can get Joey like we got Deon Bush. They run out schollies and the kid is left for plan C

LULZ at your stupidty. It didnt take a quote from a Bama site to know this kid is a Bama lean.

Who knows, maybe we can get Joey like we got Deon Bush. They run out schollies and the kid is left for plan C

My stupidity? You clearly have no followed recruiting before. You're declaring a kid at st. Thomas Aquinas, whose father played for Boston College, a lock for Alabama with almost a year before signing day. You have no clue what is going on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Bosa chooses to stay in state...I think we have the best shot at him over UF and FSU.

Joey Bosa won't be a plan C kid for anybody. C'mon.

Joey Bosa a plan C recruit? And then you Lulz at stupidity?

Yah. Was he implying Bush was a plan C kid for Awbrun?

We put together a decent season, and I like our chances with any kid south of Orlando.

Advertisement

Ugh? Joey isnt a plan C recruit, but Miami is a plan C school.

Geeze. Just because Miami isn't on top doesn't mean we're a ******* plan C school. We pulled top recruits this year from schools who are doing much better than us right now.

You're an idiot.

Advertisement

Ugh? Joey isnt a plan C recruit, but Miami is a plan C school.

Only IbisNation would say something even approaching that and it would be in the midst of a schtick rant in the WEZ. Even when you compare Miami to a school like Bama, Miami can't be considered a plan C school. Are you even a Cane fan? You clearly know little about recruiting or how to take the initial word on where these kids are leaning btw.

Advertisement
Seriously hope we can get Greg Bryant! Dude is a BEAST!!!

We have no chance at Greg, he's in the same boat as Joey Bosa. He wants to play for the big boys and has no interest in Miami.

Jesus. STFU. It's painfully obvious that you have never followed recruiting before. I have no idea who Greg Bryant is, but having "no interest" means nothing right now. You're a football chick.

Advertisement
Back