What about Jim Tessel?

Advertisement
I believe is cause and that time period may be gone now. Were gonna go from the Tie to a Vest? Nah

Show Clause

its over

He currently the president of YSU getting paid $300,000 and an American made car

Not joking about the car. If he is good enough to be a school president surely his hands are clean enough to coach some football. He has to give YSU $150,000 if he terminates the contract in the first 3 years.

Advertisement
I believe is cause and that time period may be gone now. Were gonna go from the Tie to a Vest? Nah

actually i was just thinking about this hire as well. he coaches up a good teams and is a great recruiter as well. he has some baggage, but i think he will be an awesome fit for UM just like Saban was an awesome fit for Bama.

Advertisement
Show Clause

its over

He currently the president of YSU getting paid $300,000 and an American made car

Not joking about the car. If he is good enough to be a school president surely his hands are clean enough to coach some football. He has to give YSU $150,000 if he terminates the contract in the first 3 years.

It's not over.. Won't be until 2016.

bdavis03.jpg

Advertisement
Show Clause

its over

It's not over.. Won't be until 2016.

maybe thats why he signed a three year contract with YSU ....I gonna google his show clause

yep 5 year show clause ends 2016 for someone reason I thought it was 2 years. That must have been Chip Kelly.

Advertisement
I could go for this. One of the best names I've seen. He understands basic football. I won bets on him at Youngstown State in the lower division playoffs long before he made it to Ohio State. Those games at Youngstown State convinced me we had no idea what we were up again in that Fiesta Bowl. Tressel's teams were extremely well prepared.

He is Butch Davis' age. I don't know the legal aspects but Tressel probably is looking for one ideal location to resume and finalize his career while restoring his reputation. Miami makes sense. I'm sure he doesn't want to get stuck in some place like UNLV, where John Robinson finished.

Advertisement
Back