What a gem

paksat

Junior
Banned
Lane Kiffin finds a new way to show he hasn't grown up in latest early exit - CBSSports.com

watch him throw the game

Kiffin with a joke after initially asking if he should say it: "I used to say there's a constantly daily battle between who can take more of my money between [his ex-wife] Layla and Obama. I figured it out. I really don't make any money. I pay around 52 percent in taxes. Layla gets 34.5 percent in the divorce, and [agent Jimmy Sexton] gets 3 percent. I make [about] 9 percent, and I'm living in Tuscaloosa."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lane Kiffin finds a new way to show he hasn't grown up in latest early exit - CBSSports.com

watch him throw the game

Kiffin with a joke after initially asking if he should say it: "I used to say there's a constantly daily battle between who can take more of my money between [his ex-wife] Layla and Obama. I figured it out. I really don't make any money. I pay around 52 percent in taxes. Layla gets 34.5 percent in the divorce, and [agent Jimmy Sexton] gets 3 percent. I make [about] 9 percent, and I'm living in Tuscaloosa."

Absolutely no contextual awareness. This is the type of thing you might be able to joke about with a buddy, but to say this to a reporter who is profiling you and you know will be shared with a national audience?

Advertisement
I dunno. This might be one of the few things he's ever said that I can actually respect---especially that shot at Tuscaloosy.

Awesome quote.

I have newfound respect for Kiffin.

watch him throw the game

Advertisement
this is something bashing obama and woman. So naturally most hos on this board will agree with it. Cant be cheating on your wife mane. Its not right, lucky her dad isn't head of an FBi field office or some ****. I know a girl who's fbi dad made her boyfriend/husband disappear for cheating on her. **** happens

What's to disagree with in this statement?

The part where he opens his mouth and embarrasses himself?

Speaking the truth is embarrassing himself? OK

Yeah. It is.

He's not some dude off the street, he's a highly paid football coach and currently representing two different institutions of higher learning. He's been around long enough to know that you don't say that kind of thing in range of a mic or reporter. Just because you agree with him doesn't mean it wasn't stupid of him to say to a reporter.

Advertisement
nothing wrong with the statement. the fact that he got fired is really no big deal...its business and it happens all the time in corporate america. if you can't trust the guy is going to give 100% you have to move on.

He gets blamed a lot for HC failures but when you actually look at the circumstances they were never favorable. The Raiders and Al Davis were a disaster and didn't want Russell. How many coached did Davis fire? He was creating a lot of buzz at UT and left it for hi dream job. He took over USC during heavy sanctions and at one point had less than 60 scholarship players on the roster. I'm not saying he's not a mess but he gets unfairly criticized for situations that weren't normal

He laid out empirical facts. Only opinion was the Tuscaloosa comment

I don't see what's wrong w his statement to anyone who doesn't wear pajamas during the day

Advertisement
this is something bashing obama and woman. So naturally most hos on this board will agree with it. Cant be cheating on your wife mane. Its not right, lucky her dad isn't head of an FBi field office or some ****. I know a girl who's fbi dad made her boyfriend/husband disappear for cheating on her. **** happens

Whatever infinitesimally small shred of credibility you had on this site has now completely disappeared.

You are one of those guys that makes up shīt and talks out of the side of his mouth. Nothing you say is believable.

watch him throw the game

Moral of the story: Don't get married....especially not to Obama.

He gives a good dig at bama "& I live in Tuscaloosa"

I'd show that quote to every stud we are up against with bama

Advertisement
Back