What’s up with this guy?

Advertisement
who is that GIF

Advertisement
It's Stefan Garibaldi, former UCF CB from Miramar.

He's another SFE Exxpress OH ST d!ck rider. He was a fckin bum, mf'er ran a 4.94 40 & never played a lick at UCF.

But now, he's essentially trying to get a job on a College staff (particularly OH ST's), by liasoning as many kids as he can to them. He's another South FL Hoe just like that fooley *** btch Ricky Williams (not the RB, he should change his name).

Just another South FL "Corch" who makes his bones by being anti-Miami at all costs.

I caution any of you, don't take a scroll down his X (Twitter) page, it's a fkin disgrace.

But luckily we have a Staff that understands the importance of National recruiting, because stinky clout hustlers like this are nothing more than groupie saboteurs who would turn on their own mother for a dollar.

Fck them all.

Advertisement

He's another SFE Exxpress OH ST d!ck rider. He was a fckin bum, mf'er ran a 4.94 40 & never played a lick at UCF.

But now, he's essentially trying to get a job on a College staff (particularly OH ST's), by liasoning as many kids as he can to them. He's another South FL Hoe just like that fooley *** btch Ricky Williams (not the RB, he should change his name).

Just another South FL "Corch" who makes his bones by being anti-Miami at all costs.

I caution any of you, don't take a scroll down his X (Twitter) page, it's a fkin disgrace.

But luckily we have a Staff that understands the importance of National recruiting, because stinky clout hustlers like this are nothing more than groupie saboteurs who would turn on their own mother for a dollar.

Fck them all.
Rapper Wrestler GIF

Fck them all.
A nole pumper too delievered them lawayne mccoy and got exposed as a former um fan who was mad he didn’t get the offer

Advertisement
This clown, Goetz (SFE owner), and Vending machine just took a bunch of kids up to OHIOst for a practice.

Some of the biggest leaches down here.

I’ll keep making noise about it bc Goetz shady dealings and the way they take advantage of kids will get exposed soon.

Advertisement

Fck them all.
Hang this in the Louvre.

Fck them all.

IMG_3503.gif

Advertisement
Back