What’s our chances as of now against Bammer…

Remember when Saban said he’d kill us last?

67B7DE06-8470-47FC-A5D7-E3EF8B31B8F4.gif

Advertisement
48-13 bama

We not ready yet.....ihope it's a close game at least cause Saban knows he has to blow us out. Has nothing about being soft I'm not out there playing. If it was me I would hit Saban with a baseball bat that's how I roll. Anyhow dead *** we not ready for possibly the greatest dynasty in the history of modern day football.

48-13 bama

We not ready yet.....ihope it's a close game at least cause Saban knows he has to blow us out. Has nothing about being soft I'm not out there playing. If it was me I would hit Saban with a baseball bat that's how I roll. Anyhow dead *** we not ready for possibly the greatest dynasty in the history of modern day football.

They've given up 24 points or more 8 times in the last two seasons and we’re scoring 13?

Advertisement
They've given up 24 points or more 8 times in the last two seasons and we’re scoring 13?
Let's see man let's see I think we could score if we had an OL. I think they to physical up front on both sides of the ball. It allow their superior athletes to run around and basically do what they wish.

Just being a realist here (I think?)....for the "we will be competitive crowd":

Did anything that you saw last year against teams with a pulse lead to to believe that we have any shot of staying within 27 points against Bama? And you already know Saban is going to want to make this ugly, because even though he gets the cream of the crop in terms of S.FL recruits, we're always dangerous as the hometown team...just waiting for someone with 5 brain cells to bring us back to an acceptable standard.

I expect to improve this year. I expect to not lose to UNC by 35. I expect to not d!ck around with garbage ACC teams and eek out painful victories. Hopefully we see a more polished offensive game-plan and a more aggressive defense that can cover man-to-man, be effective on third and longs, etc....but prepare thy ****, it's just the truth. Nothing wrong with getting boat-raced by an NFL-lite team run by a scumbag that deserves to be struck by lightning, live, and then be water boarded for several hours until he's left to rot and his insides corrode.

Last edited:
Advertisement
48-13 bama

I don't wish death upon most people, but not even Covid could take out that devil

Advertisement
I don't wish death upon most people, but not even Covid could take out that devil
Dudes invisible nothing can stop him until he retires. He just sells and cheats he does what he has to do and doesn't give a fuq about anyone's feelings. He's the greatest recruiter that's all he is he's a CEO he will make u choose his school wherever he is at. Don't like him but he's the best of the best.

We blow them out in the first half. They’ll make a run, but we win and by more than any of you think. It’s a huge game for us and the program. I’ll guess 37-24 Miami wins. I’ll also go on record that Tyrique bullies Metchie and gets called for an early flag on the first drive. He’ll start working his way into the conversation for the first round because of that game. It’s Miami and we’re back.

We blow them out in the first half. They’ll make a run, but we win and by more than any of you think. It’s a huge game for us and the program. I’ll guess 37-24 Miami wins. I’ll also go on record that Tyrique bullies Metchie and gets called for an early flag on the first drive. He’ll start working his way into the conversation for the first round because of that game. It’s Miami and we’re back.
Drinking too much Manischewitz?

Advertisement
The off season bruh

From your words to Gods ears bruh. Ain't no way in ****

Winning by 1 is more than I think, but im down

Manny putting everything on his shoulders this season is ridiculous but I applaud him for that.. and if he pulls the type of season 10 win boy oh boy.. how would yall feel then ??? Right direction??? Especially if we can keep the staff together.. cause all I'm hearing is how each staff member is relatable to these kids more now than before??

Advertisement
Back