What’s our chances as of now against Bammer…

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Look, I just want to see what fellow canes think of our chances to win this game. I’m a die hard Cane but also know football. I thought we had a chance against Clemson last year….nope. I’m still optimistic though, I think we’ll be better this year. Talk to me what y’all think.

Advertisement
Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I'm of the opinion that we have a puncher's chance. I wouldn't have been as optimistic the last few years, but we have the best chance in a long time.

It will set the tone for the year.

We *should* have the best team we've had in a while.

Bama *might* have a slow start on offense with a new coordinator and a ton of new pieces.

How healthy is D'Eriq King going to be? If it's >95%, we might be able to score enough to make it a game. If he's one-dimensional, forget it.

Advertisement
Bryce Young is very very good. He has the ability to throw 40 TDs but really I think he’ll just have to be a game manager. It’s a shame this is the first game of the season however I think we lose by about 20 points.

Advertisement
we lose by 2 TDs at absolute minimum.

Just hope we get out healthy and getting blown out doesnt shock the teams confidence.

Can very easily run the table afterwards if we stay healthy and focused

Could also very easily turn around and lose to app state the next week if we get too banged up and lose confidence

Advertisement
Don't make me out a monster but it's truly impossible since Bama will be sky-high as their title defense begins.
We will have a good season but we're already 0-1.
Ouch…aye mane I rather y’all keep it real

Advertisement
Back