What’s our chances as of now against Bammer…

Look, I just want to see what fellow canes think of our chances to win this game. I’m a die hard Cane but also know football. I thought we had a chance against Clemson last year….nope. I’m still optimistic though, I think we’ll be better this year. Talk to me what y’all think.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
That ALA defense has household names up and down the starting lineup, and all they did this offseason was add a 5 star MLB. Scoring will be next to impossible. Our defense *should be* good enough to contain a team with a new OC, QB, RB, WRs, TE, LT, LG, C but we've seen what can happen when we begin to assume things.

Advertisement
Ok....I watched Alabama’s spring game, and I watched ours 3 times. Here’s what I think.

We committed penalties like crazy. Offsides, movement, and a few things that weren’t called. I didn’t see any coach step in and correct anything all game.

Alabama didn’t commit a single penalty during theirs. But Nick Saban stood behind the QB the entire game, and he coached the team...paused the game to correct their assignments and such.

And oh by the way, they are bigger, faster, and stronger than us at every position.

Bigger, faster, stronger, make fewer mistakes, and are better prepared.

I’m sorry bro...I see us getting blown out in this game. We lose by 3 touchdowns minimum.

Advertisement
How often does Alabama NOT show up for the opener?

How often do Miami opponents NOT show up?

How does Miami do in Neutral locations?

How does Alabama do in Neutral locations?

Bama hasn't lost a Week 1 since before FBSchedules started in 2008 (and didn't lose one in 2007). Most have been neutral site games in GA or TX. It don't look good for The U
38-19 Missouri
42-3 Duke
51-14 L’ville
24-7 FSU
52-6 USC
35-17 Wisconsin
33-23 WVU
35-10 VT
41-14 Mich

Advertisement
I know they got 5 star recruits sitting in waiting but dam they lost a ****t ton of talent. Not at as many as LSU lost after there championship year but bama lost not only players but coaches as well. if there were ever a time to catch them its game one and we get the chance to play them. We have to come out swinging. We need to blitz the ****t out of Bryce and dont let him get comfortable. I say we got a chance.

I know they got 5 star recruits sitting in waiting but dam they lost a ****t ton of talent. Not at as many as LSU lost after there championship year but bama lost not only players but coaches as well. if there were ever a time to catch them its game one and we get the chance to play them. We have to come out swinging. We need to blitz the ****t out of Bryce and dont let him get comfortable. I say we got a chance.
% chance??

We need to keep it within 10. They have so much turnover than us that we absolutely need to compete. This cannot be a repeat of LSU in 2018.

Advertisement
There's no secret to what their going to do.
D- Press our receivers and get to the QB.
O- Test our LB'ers. Runnit, runnit, runnit.............pass.

We'll know after the first 2 possessions where this game will go.
I think the spread is about right. Got a feeling it will be 17 1/2 by game time.

Chances?
About 6.66%, or,
1 in 15.

Advertisement
Back