What’s our chances as of now against Bammer…

There's no secret to what their going to do.
D- Press our receivers and get to the QB.
O- Test our LB'ers. Runnit, runnit, runnit.............pass.

We'll know after the first 2 possessions where this game will go.
I think the spread is about right. Got a feeling it will be 17 1/2 by game time.

Chances?
About 6.66%, or,
1 in 15.
You’re absolutely right, it’ll come down to one on one battles

Advertisement
Miami has an Abysmal record against SEC in season openers.
What does this do, loss, to Miami confidence going forward?..

What Does That Mean Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Depends on how the loss goes, we get sodomized it could be a problem all year, we compete and hold our own it should be a stepping stone.

Advertisement

this game is a season breaker. we lose by 3 TD's MINIMUM.

they are better than us at EVERY position, except punter

QB is a wash, only because it's their QB's first game and we have an experienced player at the QB spot. the difference is that their QB doesn't need to win the game for them on offense, or play perfectly for the to win the game. our does.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm of the opinion that we have a puncher's chance. I wouldn't have been as optimistic the last few years, but we have the best chance in a long time.

It will set the tone for the year.

This. But we have to come out of the gate looking like the team with a significant experience advantage. Bama lost a ton of starters and we return most. Now would be the time for the coaching staff to reverse the trend of slow starts and poor play after layoffs.

Realistically i think we lose by 10-17 pts. I just hope we can make it a competitive game.

Advertisement
Bama hasn't lost a Week 1 since before FBSchedules started in 2008 (and didn't lose one in 2007). Most have been neutral site games in GA or TX. It don't look good for The U
38-19 Missouri
42-3 Duke
51-14 L’ville
24-7 FSU
52-6 USC
35-17 Wisconsin
33-23 WVU
35-10 VT
41-14 Mich
Would be nice to keep it somewhere in the range that Wisky, Missou, or WVU kept it. **** I'd settle for how FSU did. Any of the others and it's a really bad look.

Advertisement
18% chance of winning

25% chance of losing by more than 2 tds

100% chance of an early afternoon shower in the Atlanta metroplex if I'm reading these weather maps correctly.

Last edited:
Would be nice to keep it somewhere in the range that Wisky, Missou, or WVU kept it. **** I'd settle for how FSU did. Any of the others and it's a really bad look.
That 14 WVU torched the Bama secondary with Trickett to Kevin White but they were unable to run it AL ALL. Had like 24 carries for 25 yards. It was a tight game and I would hope we can play them that well in 21.

Advertisement
Back