What’s going on in NC

Advertisement
WEZ

Guys on the inside good source there, if your not a member there I suggest u join. Before Richt he interviewed that year and was called arrogant that’s why they didn’t hire him. Typical UM ****
So a bunch of guys on a message board are more reputable than any news outlet? Ok lol.

Advertisement
Are you guys unfamiliar with UNC's Basketball program & how they recruit?

You think it's any different for Football... (Rhetorical question, because it's not)

It's real simple, RECRUITING IS A BUSINESS, IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO INVEST $$$.

And as the saying goes, Scared money don't make none... You either get with the program & spend the money necessary in order to compete, or you get left standing around looking stupid wondering why you can't get high level recruits to sign with your school.
Correct. The ncaaa has put the fear of Jesus in this POS admin. We have a serious case of no balls in our admin (literally and figuratively).
We need Tommy Moffett back in this program like yesterday. He needs to be the AD coming in with nuts dragging and **** swinging. It’s fckng pathetic already.
“The pride and tradition of The University Miami Hurricanes will not be entrusted to the timid and weak”.
Unfortunately the timid and the weak are the ones calling the shots.

So a bunch of guys on a message board are more reputable than any news outlet? Ok lol.
Yea they been right about alot of ****. Also this isnt just a story now it was circulating then five years ago. Im sure mullen got interviewed its not a secret story most fans know this. Im not just throwing it out there this was well known for a long time

I know we dont see eye to eye and u hate my posts but I kid u not this is true. Im not just throwing this around....if aim wrong then feel free to neg me to bolivia it wouldnt be the first time i get negged or the first time im wrong. Thats the name of the game. I was right about Diaz though from jumo though. I know frauds/softees when i hear them speak or see them type.

I know we dont see eye to eye and u hate my posts but I kid u not this is true. Im not just throwing this around....if aim wrong then feel free to neg me to bolivia it wouldnt be the first time i get negged or the first time im wrong. Thats the name of the game. I was right about Diaz though from jumo though. I know frauds/softees when i hear them speak or see them type.

Advertisement
Fluke season it seems like, we lost to bum *** Pitt and that season could of went bad but it didn’t. Do that two years in a row and I’ll believe.
It was a fluke but it wasnt at the same time. They pulled out several close games that year. Last year they loss those close games.

They win just 2 of those games last year and its a 9 win season. That would have been 9,10,9 in a 3 year span. The best 3 year run here in years.

Are you guys unfamiliar with UNC's Basketball program & how they recruit?

You think it's any different for Football... (Rhetorical question, because it's not)

It's real simple, RECRUITING IS A BUSINESS, IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO INVEST $$$.

And as the saying goes, Scared money don't make none... You either get with the program & spend the money necessary in order to compete, or you get left standing around looking stupid wondering why you can't get high level recruits to sign with your school.

Are we even in the game at all? And by game I mean bags?

Fluke season it seems like, we lost to bum *** Pitt and that season could of went bad but it didn’t. Do that two years in a row and I’ll believe.
hate to say it, but not many think that was a fluke...and if you go along those guidelines, you can say the same about this season

Advertisement
It was a fluke but it wasnt at the same time. They pulled out several close games that year. Last year they loss those close games.

They win just 2 of those games last year and its a 9 win season. That would have been 9,10,9 in a 3 year span. The best 3 year run here in years.
Wasnt fedora balling with Marquise Will and those boys still didnt recruit like Mack is right now?

And im sure UNc was winning then

Advertisement
Wasnt fedora balling with Marquise Will and those boys still didnt recruit like Mack is right now?

And im sure UNc was winning then
Nah they had one good year when they won 11 games. The year before that they won like 6 games and the year after they only won 7 or 8.

They hired a good coach who had success at the school before and is a good recruiter. **** if only we could have done that.

I kind of agree but the situations are different. I don't think diaz can recruit but mack has a long resume. He took texas to 2 title games and won 1. And he was at unc back in the day and they won a lot of games.

And nc kids are different than south florida. Those dudes looking at the team like they are on the rise. In florida you got to win and or break bread. The hs football scene in nc aint no where near florida.

This post is Gold... Exactly bro!
I had the opportunity to coach 3 Different high profile powerhouses in this sunshine state . I'm just going to say South Florida high school football is a different animal more so then any regions of Florida or anywhere in the country. From the players, parents and even some coaches. It burn me out to be honest. lol

Advertisement
Back