What’s going on in NC

Advertisement
Maybe he saw how Manny sticks with LBers no matter how bad they are and thinks he can get on his good side

Maybe he saw how Manny sticks with LBers no matter how bad they are and thinks he can get on his good side
I don’t even think we in play. I hope we are since his boy commuted here but that seems like a UNC play based on the timing

Advertisement
Are you guys unfamiliar with UNC's Basketball program & how they recruit?

You think it's any different for Football... (Rhetorical question, because it's not)

It's real simple, RECRUITING IS A BUSINESS, IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO INVEST $$$.

And as the saying goes, Scared money don't make none... You either get with the program & spend the money necessary in order to compete, or you get left standing around looking stupid wondering why you can't get high level recruits to sign with your school.

This is the problem with this fanbase...

They can't recognize that Mack Brown is a legitimately good coach. I wouldn't argue if someone said he was a GREAT head coach.

In his first stint, he had UNC as a Top 10 school in the country before bouncing to Texas and winning a national championship and having five Top 5 finishes over his career.

Another problem with this fanbase...they think that UNC is some ****hole that should be bad in football when the reality is, there are so many resources at the University and they are a University that is willing to truly invest in winning as long as they have a good coach. They gave Butch support up there. They have given Mack Brown support up there twice.. Larry Fedora won 11 games there when they didn't support the program. UNC has the potential to be a good program, so idk why we need to ask why they all of a sudden get a few good recruits...they get good recruits more often than not. Mack pulling some SEC types? Well, looks more like back to business for UNC.

Advertisement

They can't recognize that Mack Brown is a legitimately good coach. I wouldn't argue if someone said he was a GREAT head coach.

In his first stint, he had UNC as a Top 10 school in the country before bouncing to Texas and winning a national championship and having five Top 5 finishes over his career.

Another problem with this fanbase...they think that UNC is some ****hole that should be bad in football when the reality is, there are so many resources at the University and they are a University that is willing to truly invest in winning as long as they have a good coach. They gave Butch support up there. They have given Mack Brown support up there twice.. Larry Fedora won 11 games there when they didn't support the program. UNC has the potential to be a good program, so idk why we need to ask why they all of a sudden get a few good recruits...they get good recruits more often than not. Mack pulling some SEC types? Well, looks more like back to business for UNC.

our fans ***** about our AD and coaching and then show their asses slandering schools that actually try.

UNC and Mack will be Coastal contenders for the next 4 years. Probably will be picked to win coastal next year.
Yup

Recruiting equals wins especially if it’s top heavy recruiting......if MD had a top 5 class right now I would wait but he can’t even do that. They say it’s losses but UNC is no better and look at what they are doing on the trail right now. Let’s put that myth win and they slogan to bed once and for all

I was suprised he didn't commit there originally. Probably wanted to see how they looked. Their front 7 gone be strong in the coming years if all them dudes pan out.

Advertisement
Yup

Recruiting equals wins especially if it’s top heavy recruiting......if MD had a top 5 class right now I would wait but he can’t even do that. They say it’s losses but UNC is no better and look at what they are doing on the trail right now. Let’s put that myth win and they slogan to bed once and for all
I kind of agree but the situations are different. I don't think diaz can recruit but mack has a long resume. He took texas to 2 title games and won 1. And he was at unc back in the day and they won a lot of games.

And nc kids are different than south florida. Those dudes looking at the team like they are on the rise. In florida you got to win and or break bread. The hs football scene in nc aint no where near florida.

I kind of agree but the situations are different. I don't think diaz can recruit but mack has a long resume. He took texas to 2 title games and won 1. And he was at unc back in the day and they won a lot of games.

And nc kids are different than south florida. Those dudes looking at the team like they are on the rise. In florida you got to win and or break bread. The hs football scene in nc aint no where near florida.
Mack got the sauce like butch...in just saying when guys got the sauce $ kids listen win or lose

I was laughing at the hire until I found out he hired Longo, Batemen and Brewster. Those were crazy hires.

Advertisement
Are you guys unfamiliar with UNC's Basketball program & how they recruit?

You think it's any different for Football... (Rhetorical question, because it's not)

It's real simple, RECRUITING IS A BUSINESS, IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO INVEST $$$.

And as the saying goes, Scared money don't make none... You either get with the program & spend the money necessary in order to compete, or you get left standing around looking stupid wondering why you can't get high level recruits to sign with your school.

I wish more people would realize this rather than just looking at it and thinking they're doing something crazy. It's obvious that there is something going on, UNC would never be able to recruit those types of players.

Advertisement
Back