Wesley injured in car crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think the drive had no chance to survive. I would say the passenger had no chance. Just asking.

I was looking at the picture of the car hit and it had the whole drivers side collapsed, I assumed that’s the person who passed away. They got T-Boned so they were hit directly on that side

Advertisement
That one was a Mustang and a Vette if I recall. It hit close to home because I drove a Mustang and people constantly wanted to race down US 1.
I remember that. I was home in leave during that time.

As someone who works in the medical field, your friend just committed a major HIPPA violation and is also a huge douche for telling you or anyone else what happened
Let's be honest here ... All of our friends would have done the same... especially if they're Cane fans. Now him posting that info here is a different story.

The psychological impact of losing the illusion of control can be much more debilitating than many physical injuries. Here’s hoping he has help to handle it positively…

People in south Florida drive fast, have no respect for others on the road, much less bikers or pedestrians. Lived in DC and traveled to many other states and countries and south Florida is outright dangerous. Road rage, bikes going 150+, drunk driving are all common here I hate reading this time and time again. RIP

Advertisement
I was looking at the picture of the car hit and it had the whole drivers side collapsed, I assumed that’s the person who passed away. They got T-Boned so they were hit directly on that side
My bad, Beast Mode, I thought you we talking about Wesley's accident picture. I got you.

it appears the driver (the deceased) turned into Wesleys friends car at an intersection.

Advertisement
It's been reliably documented that accidents, especially fatal ones, are way up in neighborhoods where pullovers have been throttled down in keeping with the woke policing mentality of the day. Would be nice if the negative effects on neighbors and residents and victims were somehow given deserved scrutiny.
1650897236967.gif

Bruh, stop it. WTAF does one have to do with the other? People were still dying and getting injured in collisions waaaayyy before “woke” (as you put it) policies. As a matter of fact, people on this very thread are talking about car crashes that happened years ago. Crashes happen cause there are more vehicles on the road, along with more distracted drivers, a lot of whom are driving at higher rates of speed, some of which are drunk as ****. Not some “leftist agenda”. And in our larger cities, they’re not enough cops patrolling the roads and a few of them will look the other way sometimes on speeding (unless the driver is waayyy over the limit), and other minor traffic violations, because they’re actually dealing with trying to solve real crimes.

Last edited:
So Wes cut his ankle up bad and needed stitches? He's really lucky to be walking away with something like that.

my friend work in the ER - he knows what happened and it was a large cut that required a lot of stitches but no tendor or ligament was severed 10-12 week recovery. He should be fine for season and he probably play mostly on special teams, dont see hm starting, expecially if we get another transfer lb. he woint start pvr two smith, caleb johnson and at first probably behind steed and flagg, probably passed huff already and troutman of course.
Ricardo - you should edit this. Went all Adam Schefter too deep into details.

Something like “He will be fine” should be sufficient.

My heart breaks for the family of the deceased. I pray everyone else recovers completely.

I searched for the accident, and I came across this video of the accident scene. I'm guessing this is less than 10-20 minutes after. You'll notice a young man in a green hoodie fitting Wesley's description saying something to another young man who seems dejected and in disbelief. Could that be Wesley at about the 2:05 mark of the video?

https://cbsloc.al/3vHv50tView attachment 183398
That’s a Mercedes in that pic and video. I hope that’s not one of the NIL Mercedes Benz.

Advertisement

As @Cribby and I discussed over text this weekend, Wesley's injuries were never as serious as rumored. Some stuff is not worth gossiping about. No need to rush to be first.

Not to mention that you can cause a lot of pain for parents, family members, and friends no matter what the players injuries were.

We’re talking about serious consequences here, loss of life and limb.

Either way you guys handled it right.

Porsters are going to porst nonsense, but it’s good to see that the leaders in this site did the right thing.

Advertisement
L

Yep , people were putting out posts he was gone for the year and it was a major injury.

Are you telling me that you are criticizing the F$U porster who was screenshotted on the "Let the speculation begin" thread vaguely citing a "Miami board" for saying that Bissainthe was out for the year, and then CIS porsters for believing that nonsense without verification?

That criticism would undermine the very foundation of what the Interwebz was built on...gossip, hearsay, and flat-out lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back