Wes Brown prediction

Advertisement
I'd take both without a doubt. Word is that we're recruiting Garmon to play DB and Iowa, our main comp, wants him to tote the rock.

Advertisement
Some say Garmon is being looked at as a safety...I believe the staff is going to take the 1st elite back who accepts an offer if its not Brown then I think he's out

Advertisement
No.

But I'd take him. He looks like a good player, to me.

Last edited:
Vandy. Great new coach, excellent recruiting class and a chance to be a guerrilla team in the SEC.

James Franklin's cookin something in Nashville and Brown will get all the running he ever wanted down there.

You take Garmon either way. If you get Wes, you move Garmon to safety. If you don't get Wes, you give Garmon a chance to play RB first b/c we need some depth there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk if depth is a real concern for next year. I really liked what I saw from Clements and with Duke coming in there is your 1-2 punch with Mike James being the reliever. If we were to get both Garmon and Brown, Garmon would most likely shirt anyways unless he can compete at safety

You take Garmon either way. If you get Wes, you move Garmon to safety. If you don't get Wes, you give Garmon a chance to play RB first b/c we need some depth there.

+1.. Sounds like the plan..

JC

Yes to Garmon and yes to Brown. Yes to the Jersey Oline kid. I have a feeling Al can connect with a kid like that.

Advertisement
Back