Wes Brown prediction

Advertisement
Garmon is Being recruited as a Saftey FWIW. Not A RB.. I think Brown RS regardless.. You only Need 3 RBs James,Clements,Duke

JC

Garmon is Being recruited as a Saftey FWIW. Not A RB.. I think Brown RS regardless.. You only Need 3 RBs James,Clements,Duke

JC

Where are people getting this? Every interview I have seen he's quoted as saying Miami hasn't even MENTIONED safety. It's certainly plausible and makes a lot of sense so I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering what the source is....is it just that Mike B had speculated it to be so?

Apologies if this has been addressed before or I missed the interview where he discussed it.

JC

Where are people getting this? Every interview I have seen he's quoted as saying Miami hasn't even MENTIONED safety. It's certainly plausible and makes a lot of sense so I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering what the source is....is it just that Mike B had speculated it to be so?

Apologies if this has been addressed before or I missed the interview where he discussed it.

iirc, Bakas has mentioned Garmon playing Safety.

Advertisement
Garmon also made official visits to Iowa in October and Miami two weeks ago. He was instantly sold on both schools with playing time being a key factor. All three have recruited him as a running back.

"All three had me come visit and we talked about playing time right away," Garmon said. "I can compete for a starting job right away at all three schools as a freshman, which is important."

http://www.goerie.com/article/20111...3/McDowell's-Garmon-narrows-list-for-football

Doesn't mean he won't be switched, but he's being recruited as a RB

Advertisement
Vandy. Great new coach, excellent recruiting class and a chance to be a guerrilla team in the SEC.

James Franklin's cookin something in Nashville and Brown will get all the running he ever wanted down there.

Vandy will always be in the bottom 1/3 of the SEC, for the most part. High academic standards and no recruiting base= bad teams, anyway you slice it.

Vandy. If kid wanted to be here he would've committed by now.

this is what I think as well

This doesnt make any sense at all. Am i missing something? You could say the same thing about Vandy or any other school. "If the kid wanted to be at Vandy, he would have committed there by now". Unless you are telling me that he doesnt have a commitable offer from Vandy and is waiting for one?

Vandy. If kid wanted to be here he would've committed by now.

this is what I think as well

This doesnt make any sense at all. Am i missing something? You could say the same thing about Vandy or any other school. "If the kid wanted to be at Vandy, he would have committed there by now". Unless you are telling me that he doesnt have a commitable offer from Vandy and is waiting for one?

Vandy rarely gets recruits of this guys caliber. Mabye 1 or 2 guys a year if that. He knows he can shop around and do whatever he wants to do and if he still wants Vandy at the end of it all he knows he has a spot no matter what. I dont think the same applies for his "spot" at UM. Lets say Garmon and Bourqe both commit before Brown has a chance to, there wont be a spot left for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maryland. Locksley 'nuff said.

this

you stole my post

mark it down

Mike Locksley was fired after an 0-4 start and going 2-26 overall, including consecutive 1-11 seasons the past two years and losing a school-record seven straight by double digits to complete the season. Eight players with eligibility remaining have departed the program in the month since the season concluded.

He made news early in his New Mexico tenure after a former New Mexico administrative assistant accused Locksley of age and sexual discrimination and, a former New Mexico assistant accused Locksley of choking and punching him.

The gold star on Locksley’s resume is his ability to recruit. It’s indisputable. So is the fact that a New Mexico recruit who was pulled over and arrested for aggravated DWI was driving a car registered to Locksley.

Soooo. . . no. He's not coming here.

Advertisement
Back