Were we blown out in any games this year?

Advertisement
The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.

just because your boyfriend doesn’t blow your back out doesn’t mean anal *** isn’t homosexual.

your BF just isn’t well endowed.

Down 28 and came back on they *** and should have won. Never gave up
Now I get where you are coming from, we are 7-0 in moral victories!!!! What bowl do we play in when we are 12-0 in moral victories?

Blowouts come when a team quits on a coach and it’s staff. This Saturday you will see a team that has checked out and going through the motions.
Gotta love the know it all CIS fortune tellers that lurk on this site. If it wasn't for the internet. These social deviates wouldn't have anyone's attention long enough to engage in an actual intelligent conversation about almost anything much less football.

Go Canes !!!!!!!

Advertisement
This phan base is the laughing stock of college football. What other power 5 fanbase has an empty stadium???? Other fans know this phan base is a joke. Manny is a 1st year coach who inherited a horrible roster. People who know football aren't laughing they see the things people that dont know football could never see
Why do you keep saying we have a horrible roster? Answer this, apart from Florida, who have we played with a better roster than ours? How come our 4 star LB can't tackle? How come our 4/5 Star WR's can't catch a pass?

Gotta love the know it all CIS fortune tellers that lurk on this site. If it wasn't for the internet. These social deviates wouldn't have anyone's attention long enough to engage in an actual intelligent conversation about almost anything much less football.

Go Canes !!!!!!!
Mr AD James can you please go back to work and not worry about us SOCIAL DEVIATES.

You read something in my post that isn't there man. Let me break it down. Bring me a Butch/Urban type HC who is a true and proven leader that will bring some old school discipline, leadership qualities, and understanding of preparing teams at the highest level who would bring with him coordinators that understand today's game and roster personnel

Where do these guys come up with this ****?
Bring me Butch?
First of all. You can't even mention Butch and Urban in the same breath and expect to be taken seriously. Urban is a proven national title head coach. Secondly, Butch was a horrible and I mean abdolutely horrible game day coach. Any self respecting fan of this football program knows this. Butch is a legend in these parts because he was a Jimmy guy and had a incredible eye for talent. He didn't have what it took to be a championship caliber head coach at any level. But you keep on making **** up if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Go Canes!!!!!

We haven't been dominated by any of our opponents. It would be far less frustrating to me if our opponents just flat out beat us. At least then we'd know that our guys we're capable of meeting the challenging. That's what makes the 3-4 record so much more awful. For the same reason the CMU felt like a loss to everyone even though we won, the losses we have had all season are attributed more to what we didn't do than anything our opponents have done to beat us.

Advertisement
Our record sucks but what's most alarming is how uninspired our team looks. Playing down to teams like CMU and GT is evidence that the culture here isn't of winning or improving. It's a culture of coasting with the occasional flashy turnover chain or TD rings photo. There is no team.

The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.

I can see that you are one of those "moral" victory kind of guys......*****

Mr AD James can you please go back to work and not worry about us SOCIAL DEVIATES.
Not worried about you and your pathetic lives one bit. Just pointing out the obvious. Can't say much to you chumps without hurting your tender feelings and of course your mangina's.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement

We are losing to garbage teams. The coaching has been terrible, and the recruiting class is going to suck. Manny needs to go, and so does James for pulling a fast one and hiring this clown.

Advertisement
Not worried about you and your pathetic lives one bit. Just pointing out the obvious. Can't say much to you chumps without hurting your tender feelings and of course your mangina's.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Turnoverchaincane is your screen name. My mistake it is not AD James it is Coach Diaz on the computer. Please go out to the practice field and work on tackling please.

The truth is this team has lost to

Florida - Expected
@North Carolina - Unexpected: Off a Bye, 1st year Coach, Freshman QB.
Virginia Tech - Unexpected: Off a Bye, Freshman QB, and atrocious secondary.
Georgia Tech - Completly Unexpected: 1-5 Start, 1st year Coach, Freshman QB, Rebuild, a team that lost to the Citadel and Temple.

This team has beat

Bethune Cookman - Not worth the entertainment.
Central Michigan - by 5 points at home
Virginia - At home (Only Power 5 team we beat.)

What lies ahead?

@Pittsburgh? On the road Vs. Coach Narduzzi with a defensive front leading sacks in the nation?
@FLorida State? On the road Vs. a Bad FSU team
Louisville? At home Versus another freshman mobile QB.
FIU? We lose this game, and the Football BOT needs to be voluntold to the transfer portal
@Duke? Speechless.

Now I get where you are coming from, we are 7-0 in moral victories!!!! What bowl do we play in when we are 12-0 in moral victories?
The Moral Victory bowl! I like the sound of it. The latest bowl projections have us in either the Moral Victory Bowl or the Toilet Bowl.

With the ridiculous proliferation of useless bowls, I wouldn't be surprised if these actually exist.

Advertisement
Back