Were we blown out in any games this year?

Advertisement
Depth at qb Manny fault??? Depth at oline Manny fault??? Inexperience on both side of ball Manny fault also???

You had a whole paragraph on O and another full paragraph on D. Your second paragraph on D had no merit. I’d give him a pass on offense for sure and allow him to make changes as he sees fit the problem is his D is a 💩 show and gets no pass for that. His idiot who have been hired have ruined the one big thing he had going.

Last response you’ll get from me Mrs Nelson...I’m sure you son is a great kid and I’m not even blaming him.

Answer my question: why didn’t Manny have any contingency plan in place? It’s not like he just showed up on campus in January, he’s seen the OL for 3 years...so he knows it’s weaknesses. Oh wait, he was Mr Portal King and got us Tommy Kennedy lol. So he can’t recruit, can’t evaluate, and can’t coach.

Last response you'll get from me Jon Richt. Prayers to your family. It takes years to learn football, video games wont get you mentally where you need to be to understand rosters.
Ok football talk now. What type of plan you want him to have??? Andy Reid showed up to training camp with zero depth behind Patrick Mahomes now Mahomes is out 3 weeks. You have to go with what you have. Dude you answered your own question aTommy Kennedy was the plan a left tackle that multiple power 5 teams wanted and the guy didn't pan out so Zion had to get prepared a year sooner than expected. That's the breaks. Manny will go portal and juco and solve that problem and kicker.

Why are bad...but not GT and VT this year bad.

All three of those teams are bad. We are lacking experience 2 steps forward 3 steps back type ****. Simple **** not blocking a gunner and letting him bu you when the other guy on your opposite side is doing his job. 10/11 guys doing there job type stuff is what's killing this team. Correctable things. Missing 3 field goals type things.

Advertisement
You had a whole paragraph on O and another full paragraph on D. Your second paragraph on D had no merit. I’d give him a pass on offense for sure and allow him to make changes as he sees fit the problem is his D is a 💩 show and gets no pass for that. His idiot who have been hired have ruined the one big thing he had going.

Defense lost alot to the NFLast year. Manny will fix it I'm sure he will. He's smart and if something is not working he'll correct it. He went into the portal and got all the help we could get. He go portal, juco and high school ranks and we'll be fine soon. Once that offensive line is straight Enos will be putting up some major points.

He inherited the defense from himself...yeah the one that got killed last game by a TERRIBLE GT team.

Defense gave up 14 points. 7 of the 28 was to a fumble in the end zone remember and another 7 of the 28 was to special trick play where Ivey did'nt engage the gunner remember???

Defense lost alot to the NFLast year. Manny will fix it I'm sure he will. He's smart and if something is not working he'll correct it. He went into the portal and got all the help we could get. He go portal, juco and high school ranks and we'll be fine soon. Once that offensive line is straight Enos will be putting up some major points.

Maybe and I hope so, I personally don’t think he’s put a good staff together and it’s worse than last years. He needs to correct that and he’s also talking a bunch of BS these kids aren’t buying and it’s causing issues. This first year has gone about as bad as possible

Advertisement
Maybe and I hope so, I personally don’t think he’s put a good staff together and it’s worse than last years. He needs to correct that and he’s also talking a bunch of BS these kids aren’t buying and it’s causing issues. This first year has gone about as bad as possible

It's all trial and error my friend. You dont instantly become the Saban, Belechieks, Sweeneys of sports without learning what works and what doesn't. He is going to learn just like anyone else who has coached. I think the staff special teams needs to be changed to someone with more experience but Enos is going to be legit once the oline is right. Watch the plays where all 11 guys do their job the offense flows then watch the blown assignment plays. Its 2 steps forward 3 steps back. We 'll be fine we'll go from where we are now to legit in a few years.

What fan wants to support a program that hires a coach bc the board is friends with the guys dad?
Thats a slap in the face to all the fans to hire a guy bc of some political favor.

The guy was the defensive coordinator he's a young bright coach what are you missing? His defenses were leading CFB in sacks and tackles for losses.

You contribute zero to any football discussions. Go post on another thread about the corches, or the banner go do that whorechat somewhere else
Yeah I’m out, what’s the point of getting into a circuitous ****ing match with your worthless *** and your drivel in this worthless thread..tell manny I wish all the best when he’s fired, cheers..

Advertisement
The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.
Is this the latest moral victory plea?!?

Yeah I’m out, what’s the point of getting into a circuitous ****ing match with your worthless *** and your drivel in this worthless thread..tell manny I wish all the best when he’s fired, cheers..

I'm not ****ing I'm just saying you bring zero to a football board but that TMZ ****. Take that in one of those thread with the ones who want to do that gossip ****

Advertisement
We have more talent then any team in the Coastal. We are now 1-3 in the Coastal including a loss to GTech, who is transitioning from a triple-option offense. GTech lost at home to the Citadel and 24-2 to Temple.

Miami has been out coached in every single game this year vs D1 opponents.

The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.
With this mindset, you would excuse your girl getting banged by one guy and sell it to your self as that being better than her getting gangbanged by 2 guys. What ever helps you sleep better....but truth is, this is a remake of an ugly movie that has played here for the past 15 yrs. Many of us already see the plot and ending. Just a matter of time.

With this mindset, you would excuse your girl getting banged by one guy and sell it to your self as that being better than her getting gangbanged by 2 guys. What ever helps you sleep better....but truth is, this is a remake of an ugly movie that has played here for the past 15 yrs. Many of us already see the plot and ending. Just a matter of time.

Zero contributions to anything football related. Go donate to the banner with your type of mindset

Advertisement
Back