Were we blown out in any games this year?

Where do these guys come up with this ****?
Bring me Butch?
First of all. You can't even mention Butch and Urban in the same breath and expect to be taken seriously. Urban is a proven national title head coach. Secondly, Butch was a horrible and I mean abdolutely horrible game day coach. Any self respecting fan of this football program knows this. Butch is a legend in these parts because he was a Jimmy guy and had a incredible eye for talent. He didn't have what it took to be a championship caliber head coach at any level. But you keep on making **** up if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Go Canes!!!!!
I think you misread the post. Butch and Urban are used as examples of the "type of leader" I (my personal opinion and obviosly not yours) feel we need to resurrect our program. A leader who has won at big programs which both have done (Butch was pretty dang successful at a basketball school. I know, I know--violations--I get all that). Rick has some decent qualities but was way too tired to do his job by the time he got here.and didn't do a very good job. I'm asking for a MAN to do what is a MAN's job. I haven't seen this here in years. Looking for a tough leader who can also croot. Never said "Butch" should be the guy: I'll leave that up to others to decide. Butch and Urban have a lot of positives in common, so I will agree to disagree with you there. All good man!

Advertisement
The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.
Op wrote this with Manny Diaz' **** in his mouth and is telling people to go back to being dikc riders. Our D in the frist 5 weeks had 2 seniors and 2 juniors on the D-line. 3 seniors at LB. 2 juniors and 2 sophomores in the secondary. 5 seniors and 4 juniors on D......"tHe tEAm iS YoUnG"

The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and in every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to be Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.
Guys we are really close to not losing at home to GT and VT and holind off CMU at home

You are such a homer. We are playing terrible football, regardless of a few plays one way or another adjusting our record. Stop trying to kid yourself that we are just a few plays away from being good.

Advertisement
Zero contributions to anything football related. Go donate to the banner with your type of mindset
so...... I must be the polar opposite extreme to your overt blind loyalty....gotcha.

IPII4fV.gif

You are such a homer. We are playing terrible football, regardless of a few plays one way or another adjusting our record. Stop trying to kid yourself that we are just a few plays away from being good.
Stop trying to kid yourself we're not. We have not lost any game by more than 7 points. That's a couple plays going our way.

Advertisement
Op not going to happen Diaz admitted the players have no respect for the coaches.that's why they the players don't listen.never gonna win with that type of mentality eve n if you have 85 blue chip players.need butch davis type coach put his foot up these players a$$ and run off the head cases/prima donnas.make examples then they will listen.

Advertisement
Stop trying to kid yourself we're not. We have not lost any game by more than 7 points. That's a couple plays going our way.
Even if we just won all those games by 7 points, we would still be playing terrible football! You watch this hot garbage? We are ranked below 100 teams in like 12 major categories. We had 29 missed tackles 2 weeks ago. You W and L guys that ignore gameplay never realize your chickens will come home to roost. This ain’t the NFL.

Even if we just won all those games by 7 points, we would still be playing terrible football! You watch this hot garbage? We are ranked below 100 teams in like 12 major categories. We had 29 missed tackles 2 weeks ago. You W and L guys that ignore gameplay never realize your chickens will come home to roost. This ain’t the NFL.

Its fsu week.

Advertisement
Back