Were we blown out in any games this year?

Advertisement
You act like we played another team that has a converted tight end playing his 1st season a left tackle, 1st season at 290lbs, 1st season of college football. This isn't a video game where you recruit a player and he joins your team and ther isn't a drop off. GTFOH
You act like with this roster this team is suppose to blow out teams because were "Miami" get real. This team is a year away from being solid. Recruit high school, portal and juco solid this year and the teams we lost to this year will all get destroyed by us next year. Team lacks experience, depth. Dont care who we play it's going to be 2 steps forward 2 steps back until we learn how to win. Play smart.
You have no clue...so let me guess, no other teams we’ve played have freshman playing OL? Just stop with your nonsense. GT had a RB playing QB for Christ sakes. Quit acting like we’ve played Bill Belicheck and the Patriots every week.

You have no clue...so let me guess, no other teams we’ve played have freshman playing OL? Just stop with your nonsense. GT had a RB playing QB for Christ sakes. Quit acting like we’ve played Bill Belicheck and the Patriots every week.

You have no clue ... so let me guess, no other teams have a converted tight end play the most vital position on offense next to qb??????

Last edited:
I could give two ***cs about your you whatever. Zero to say when you actually have to think. Zero.

I mean dude you are trying desperately to win an argument and yet you can’t even figure out that “You are” is shortened to “you’re”, how the **** do you expect anyone to take you for anything other than a complete imbecile?

It is like clockwork that the real simpleton folks, and I apologize if you do actually HAVE a mental retardation, always love the coaches so deeply that they feel compelled to defend them at all cost. It’s a fascinating, if bizarre, phenomenon.

The truth is even with a bad roster this team has not been blown out and every game literally til the final minute. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Va Tech. With a converted tight end to left tackle, freshman right guard. 1st year starter at qb(new offensive system) New starting receivers. I remember when this board *****ed about no motion, no spread and Enos brings it now you want this team to Alabama when we dont have that type of talent or depth.You

New defensive coordinator two new starters on the d line, three new starters in the secondary. (new defensive coordinator) say what you want but this team is close. Once we have a two deep on offense and defense, stronger and more experienced oline this team is going to be legit. It's not happening this year because there is not much experience in key positions but once there is alot of you little ******* are going to have nothing to moan and complain about. You'll go back to your normal dikc riding self.

The Va Tech was bout to be a BLOWOUT till they made the change at QB. But your right! Technically 21 pts from being undefeated. Count that up to all the Missed field goals this season too.

Advertisement
You have no clue ... so let me guess, no other teams have a converted tight play the most vital position on offense next to qb??????
Will you please stop harping on the LT?? For christ sakes Diaz was here the last 3 years, so he knew what we had on the OL. He shoulda went out and got a better LT...oh wait, Diaz can’t recruit either.

The Va Tech was bout to be a BLOWOUT till they made the change at QB. But your right! Technically 21 pts from being undefeated. Count that up to all the Missed field goals this season too.
Exactly...it took a **** Hail Mary to get things started. They don’t get that Hail Mary it turns into a blowout.

Smart move to make the change. Team rallied around the new qb coming in. Jarren was off. Look all Im saying is with a horrible roster, no depth in alot of key places a converted tight end playing left tackle for the 1st TIME EVER, this team has fought. Lack of experience at too many key spots and depth is killing this team. Last year horrible punter Manny goes and gets a stud, horrible offense he hires Enos from Alabama. Manny will get it done

Smart move to make the change. Team rallied around the new qb coming in. Jarren was off. Look all Im saying is with a horrible roster, no depth in alot of key places a converted tight end playing left tackle for the 1st TIME EVER, this team has fought. Lack of experience at too many key spots and depth is killing this team. Last year horrible punter Manny goes and gets a stud, horrible offense he hires Enos from Alabama. Manny will get it done

what exactly in Manny’s horrendous career resume makes you think he can get it done?

He’s a laughingstock of a coach, he barely got the TEMPLE JOB. Why do u think that is?

Advertisement
what exactly in Manny’s horrendous career resume makes you think he can get it done?

He’s a laughingstock of a coach, he barely got the TEMPLE JOB. Why do u think that is?

This phan base is the laughing stock of college football. What other power 5 fanbase has an empty stadium???? Other fans know this phan base is a joke. Manny is a 1st year coach who inherited a horrible roster. People who know football aren't laughing they see the things people that dont know football could never see

OP is a ******

I see on this site the people who call names are the ones who contribute zero to any football related discussions. You should go back to another thread and do that whorechat somewhere else

Keep fighting the good fight Manny! I’m sure you fleeced Blake in negotiations with your buyout so you’re set for life!

Advertisement
You act like we played another team that has a converted tight end playing his 1st season a left tackle, 1st season at 290lbs, 1st season of college football. This isn't a video game where you recruit a player and he joins your team and ther isn't a drop off. GTFOH
You act like with this roster this team is suppose to blow out teams because were "Miami" get real. This team is a year away from being solid. Recruit high school, portal and juco solid this year and the teams we lost to this year will all get destroyed by us next year. Team lacks experience, depth. Dont care who we play it's going to be 2 steps forward 2 steps back until we learn how to win. Play smart.
153u24.jpg

Should we tell him?

Will you please stop harping on the LT?? For christ sakes Diaz was here the last 3 years, so he knew what we had on the OL. He shoulda went out and got a better LT...oh wait, Diaz can’t recruit either.

Stop harping of the position that blocks the qb's blindside??? Do you know anything about football and how its played or do you donate to fly banners???

Advertisement
Always one hold out that refuses to face reality. Must be some kind of coping mechanism from childhood.
Got news for you.. Unfortunately, Manny’s reign is in a complete tail spin, there is no pulling out of it at this point. That will happen when you lose to a 1-5 GT team at home that your favored to win by 2 TDS. He’s going to lose at LEAST 3 out of the last 5, I personally think we win one more.
Players are defecting, recruiting class is falling apart. No position coach or coordinator worth a **** is going to jump on this sinking ship. Manny is done!! It is just a question of when.

This phan base is the laughing stock of college football. What other power 5 fanbase has an empty stadium???? Other fans know this phan base is a joke. Manny is a 1st year coach who inherited a horrible roster. People who know football aren't laughing they see the things people that dont know football could never see
Empty stadiums frequently:

Wake Forest
Duke
Boston College
Syracuse
Vanderbilt
UCLA
Colorado
Maryland
Pitt
Indiana
Purdue
Minnesota
Northwestern
Cal
Kansas
Rutgers

Empty stadiums frequently:

Wake Forest
Duke
Boston College
Syracuse
Vanderbilt
UCLA
Colorado
Maryland
Pitt
Indiana
Purdue
Minnesota
Northwestern
Cal
Kansas
Rutgers

This is your comparison??? Those teams have loyal fan bases that go to games when its 10 degrees

Advertisement
Back