Were there any boos or anti golden chants at the spring game

Advertisement
Could you guys please reply without quote...

There is a reason I have ****72 on ignore.

Aeeeeeh so the ranting and raving goes on here and not in person

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

You should be embarrassed for yourself.

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

Stop with your communist propaganda. There are no sacred cows here. There are no "special" citizens.

I bet you loved Animal Farm for all the wrong reasons.
Brock i appreciate it but Dynasty is right i'm not a special citizen here... where he is wrong is the only place i've seen any of the discord he was talking about is here...on tjis site....the only banner i have seen was the one that was on the U documentary and that one was for Butch Davis...

That's because you admitted that you only attended one game last year. For those of us who attended more, we know that there were plenty of times that the crowd actively booed Golden/the team and that there were plenty of people who would yell at Golden from the stands.

anyone who attended that mess yesterday is part of the problem

Hey i went and didnt pay a dam cent to them, and flicked off zagacki

Zagacki?!? :jordan:Really, lol! Out of all the people you think is destroying the program, the guy you pick to insult was the announcer, You're lame, lol! You could've easily access the field after the game and flicked off, Swasey, Golden, Coley, Kareem Brown, etc.. Zagacki, lol! I wouldn't have even mentioned that, tough guy. **** you could've tried to flick me off :madstare:

Advertisement
anyone who attended that mess yesterday is part of the problem

Hey i went and didnt pay a dam cent to them, and flicked off zagacki

Zagacki?!? :jordan:Really, lol! Out of all the people you think is destroying the program, the guy you pick to insult was the announcer, You're lame, lol! You could've easily access the field after the game and flicked off, Swasey, Golden, Coley, Kareem Brown, etc.. Zagacki, lol! I wouldn't have even mentioned that, tough guy. **** you could've tried to flick me off :madstare:

Lmao dudes annoying as **** cant stand his ***, and when did i say he was destroying the program and when did i say i was acting tough? The only one doing it here big keyboard man is you, real question you actually like zagacki?

Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

Crowd was peaceful. Granted it wasn't more then 5k people if that.

So Al's family and friends plus a couple hundred other? It was on national TV so where is the profit in going merely to boo Al. Does anyone believe he still thinks we like him? Only two things will have any effect -- cut off all the flow of money we can and embarrass the ACC as much as possible until they threaten to Temple Miami out of conference. One push by ACC and we have real coach next morning and NC within 3 years. Zero season tickets sales would be a good start. Al still is not getting fired until his buyout drops a year at least, but the lack of season ticket sales will help pressure BOT to hire real coach next time.

Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

Aeeeeeh so the ranting and raving goes on here and not in person

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

You should be embarrassed for yourself.

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

So recruits and/or their parents that decide to post on this board are put on a pedestal? GTFOH. And if you consider that 'attacking' then you are late for your Women's Rights Conference. Remember to use *jazz hands* so you don't activate your post-partem.

So Al's family and friends plus a couple hundred other? It was on national TV so where is the profit in going merely to boo Al. Does anyone believe he still thinks we like him? Only two things will have any effect -- cut off all the flow of money we can and embarrass the ACC as much as possible until they threaten to Temple Miami out of conference. One push by ACC and we have real coach next morning and NC within 3 years. Zero season tickets sales would be a good start. Al still is not getting fired until his buyout drops a year at least, but the lack of season ticket sales will help pressure BOT to hire real coach next time.

THIS

Last edited:
Advertisement
First Class SLURPER dk72 said:
But Dynasty thinks he's a "true" fan, and he knows more about football, UM, and Golden than anybody, even those who are part of the program, close to the program, or likely going to enter the program.

---------------

A dead amoeba knows more about football, than Grolden.

Any janitor in Hecht knows more about the Former U, than Grolden.

Grolden is a LOSER!

I think Gorlden knows a lot about football (all D1 coaches know football), but it takes more than football knowledge to make someone a good coach (I am not discussing recruiting in this post). You not only have to have football knowledge, but you have to know how to use that knowledge and how to be a leader, and those final two characteristics are where Gorlden is seemingly deficient.

Advertisement
Back