Were there any boos or anti golden chants at the spring game

Advertisement
Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

Crowd was peaceful. Granted it wasn't more then 5k people if that.

Aeeeeeh so the ranting and raving goes on here and not in person

I'm not sure if you guys attend the games, but it went on plenty in person last year and at times during the year before. At this point though, most intelligent people have decided to invest their energies elsewhere until a change is made, which is why only the super fans remain and why you subsequently see fewer instances of vocalized discord.
No I only went to one game last year... then it was tailgating good time... i enjoyed yesterday... even the SuperHero Canes... some on here accuse them of attention seeking...but notice the recruits enjoying them even taking photos with the guys. 1 accord celebrating the Canes

Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

I'm not sure if you guys attend the games, but it went on plenty in person last year and at times during the year before. At this point though, most intelligent people have decided to invest their energies elsewhere until a change is made, which is why only the super fans remain and why you subsequently see fewer instances of vocalized discord.

This... super fans... el oh el

I was there because I'm a fan of the team. I don't boo and rant about the team I cheer for. I clapped when the team did good offensively and defensively. Those around me did as well. There were people talking about the team and providing both positive and negative analysis and discussing their concerns respectfully. I had a great time and it got me pumped to see the young men working hard. I cannot wait to cheer for them at Sunlife.

I agree. As for whoever commented on how some fans were dressed LMAO....guess they don't travel around the country much to other stadiums to see how other fans dress. :stormwarningflag-sm

I was there because I'm a fan of the team. I don't boo and rant about the team I cheer for. I clapped when the team did good offensively and defensively. Those around me did as well. There were people talking about the team and providing both positive and negative analysis and discussing their concerns respectfully. I had a great time and it got me pumped to see the young men working hard. I cannot wait to cheer for them at Sunlife.

Advertisement

The most intelligent post you've ever said. Clap Clap
Still wish you went and took your negative overtones back to Scout and take franchise and those merry men with you.
You've guys have ruined one site.. Please don't ruin another!

Still wish you went and took your negative overtones back to Scout and take franchise and those merry men with you.

I know that you weren't around for the early days of CanesInSight, but the reason this board was created in the first place was so that there'd be a free forum where individuals could discuss football in an intelligent fashion, without those of lesser IQ running into every thread, screaming about what meanies they were. It's BECAUSE of intelligent posters like The Franchise that this site even exists, and if they're all taking on a negative tone, perhaps it's for good reason and you should open your eyes as to why.

I know that you weren't around for the early days of CanesInSight, but the reason this board was created in the first place was so that there'd be a free forum where individuals could discuss football in an intelligent fashion, without those of lesser IQ running into every thread, screaming about what meanies they were. It's BECAUSE of intelligent posters like The Franchise that this site even exists, and if they're all taking on a negative tone, perhaps it's for good reason and you should open your eyes as to why.

My eyes are wide open young lady. I disagree completely that posters like Franchise make this site churn, high post counts, using five syllable words, disparaging the program doesn't mean you're intelligent. All of those things he has a God given right to do, just doesn't make this site a better site. If you don't see that this site is turning towards Scout than I suggest you open your eyes as well.

I can not like something without being a constant voice of negative opinion. It's like the kid who keeps saying I don't care, we get it he doesn't care, then he should show us instead of always telling us!

Food for thought!

My eyes are wide open young lady. I disagree completely that posters like Franchise make this site churn, high post counts, using five syllable words, disparaging the program doesn't mean you're intelligent. All of those things he has a God given right to do, just doesn't make this site a better site. If you don't see that this site is turning towards Scout than I suggest you open your eyes as well.

I can not like something without being a constant voice of negative opinion. It's like the kid who keeps saying I don't care, we get it he doesn't care, then he should show us instead of always telling us!

Food for thought!
Yet they have the nerve to call those who show up attention seekers lmao....

Advertisement

Intelligent and Franchise are mutually exclusive. There is no intelligence in his posts, which are nothing more than whining, calling people slurpers, making fat jokes about coaches, bringing up penises and his apparent fetish for them, etc. I've seen almost zero actual football discussion from Franchise.

This site is turning into Scout.. My kaaya thread got deleted... I might as well go back to scout and chill with nites and sniff..

Intelligent and Franchise are mutually exclusive. There is no intelligence in his posts, which are nothing more than whining, calling people slurpers, making fat jokes about coaches, bringing up penises and his apparent fetish for them, etc. I've seen almost zero actual football discussion from Franchise.

LOL at this boob criticizing others for not bringing "football discussion" to the board.

This nitwit's idea of football discussion is solely placing the blame on the players for the team's struggles and whining about how awful Miami fans are.

You bring a lot to the table, you dork.

LOL at this boob criticizing others for not bringing "football discussion" to the board.

This nitwit's idea of football discussion is solely placing the blame on the players for the team's struggles and whining about how awful Miami fans are.

You bring a lot to the table, you dork.

Whatever...go talk about slurping penises as you typically do. Since you're more interested in airing your fetishes than football.

Advertisement

Food for thought!

Young lady. Lmfao you pretentious, sexist ****wad.

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

You should be embarrassed for yourself.

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

Advertisement

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

Stop with your communist propaganda. There are no sacred cows here. There are no "special" citizens.

I bet you loved Animal Farm for all the wrong reasons.

Stop with your communist propaganda. There are no sacred cows here. There are no "special" citizens.

I bet you loved Animal Farm for all the wrong reasons.

I bet you are lame af and get no pwussy(plies voice). All you do is post **** on here to make yourself feel important. Chill out man..

A banner isn't in person. **** the guy flying the plane is closer to Golden on those Saturdays than the guys who paid for it. Only whererra8 gets any credit. He yelled right at Blake James. Those who like to abuse their power know his name.

A banner isn't in person. **** the guy flying the plane is closer to Golden on those Saturdays than the guys who paid for it. Only whererra8 gets any credit. He yelled right at Blake James. Those who like to abuse their power know his name.

Can I order you a pizza sir? lulz

Advertisement
Back