Were there any boos or anti golden chants at the spring game

Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

Crowd was peaceful. Granted it wasn't more then 5k people if that.

Aeeeeeh so the ranting and raving goes on here and not in person

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

You should be embarrassed for yourself.

A banner isn't in person. **** the guy flying the plane is closer to Golden on those Saturdays than the guys who paid for it. Only whererra8 gets any credit. He yelled right at Blake James. Those who like to abuse their power know his name.

Can I order you a pizza sir? lulz

Did they deliver the pizza?

Advertisement
Cane Dynasty said:
I bet you loved Animal Farm for all the wrong reasons.

That's killer!

This is a ghey porst. Very disingenuous. I guess you missed the previous banners. I guess you missed whererra on live national TV screaming for Gorlden to be fired. You must have missed the "no signs" rule.

LMAO No sacred cows for me bruh. Gorlden is a hoax. You just haven't been able to see through him yet.

A banner isn't in person. **** the guy flying the plane is closer to Golden on those Saturdays than the guys who paid for it. Only whererra8 gets any credit. He yelled right at Blake James. Those who like to abuse their power know his name.

It's tough to make contact with those that intentionally sequester themselves from public purvey. Yeoman's work though old sport.

Of course there wasn't. Like I said in another thread, y'all lets cats like Jedi master cane/What the ****//rolilkula/franchise/and the rest of them cats on here hype y'all up to do **** that they wouldn't do themselves. Lol. They talked about it on this board but that's as far as it went.

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

But Dynasty thinks he's a "true" fan, and he knows more about football, UM, and Golden than anybody, even those who are part of the program, close to the program, or likely going to enter the program. In his mind, anyone who is anything but super negative and hateful, clearly is too "stupid" or "not a real fan" or is secretly trying to help the "liberals", "Illuminati", "Russians", "terrorists", or fill in whatever other group you'd like to pin a childish conspiracy on, to destroy the UM football program.

Bra wtf are you attacking one of our commits dad? Wtf is wrong with you? Mods ban this clown

But Dynasty thinks he's a "true" fan, and he knows more about football, UM, and Golden than anybody, even those who are part of the program, close to the program, or likely going to enter the program. In his mind, anyone who is anything but super negative and hateful, clearly is too "stupid" or "not a real fan" or is secretly trying to help the "liberals", "Illuminati", "Russians", "terrorists", or fill in whatever other group you'd like to pin a childish conspiracy on, to destroy the UM football program.

If you can quote me on any of that I'll agree. Except the slurper part I readily admit to tossing that around to the tossers that deserve it. There is a LOT of slurpage around these parts lately.

Advertisement

It's tough to make contact with those that intentionally sequester themselves from public purvey. Yeoman's work though old sport.

So wherrera8 is the only guy that we know of that made it a point to have a face to face interaction with someone who is part of this debacle.

If you can quote me on any of that I'll agree. Except the slurper part I readily admit to tossing that around to the tossers that deserve it. There is a LOT of slurpage around these parts lately.

Yeah, telling the father of a recruit, someone who has spent far more time with Golden, around the program, and involved in high level football than you could ever claim, "just hasn't been able to see through him yet" would pretty much qualify as a nobody, know-nothing trying to pretend that he has more insight than a man who's much closer to the program.

I'm not sure if you guys attend the games, but it went on plenty in person last year and at times during the year before. At this point though, most intelligent people have decided to invest their energies elsewhere until a change is made, which is why only the super fans remain and why you subsequently see fewer instances of vocalized discord.

The most intelligent post you've ever said. Clap Clap
Still wish you went and took your negative overtones back to Scout and take franchise and those merry men with you.
You've guys have ruined one site.. Please don't ruin another!

I know that you weren't around for the early days of CanesInSight, but the reason this board was created in the first place was so that there'd be a free forum where individuals could discuss football in an intelligent fashion, without those of lesser IQ running into every thread, screaming about what meanies they were. It's BECAUSE of intelligent posters like The Franchise that this site even exists, and if they're all taking on a negative tone, perhaps it's for good reason and you should open your eyes as to why.

My eyes are wide open young lady. I disagree completely that posters like Franchise make this site churn, high post counts, using five syllable words, disparaging the program doesn't mean you're intelligent. All of those things he has a God given right to do, just doesn't make this site a better site. If you don't see that this site is turning towards Scout than I suggest you open your eyes as well.

I can not like something without being a constant voice of negative opinion. It's like the kid who keeps saying I don't care, we get it he doesn't care, then he should show us instead of always telling us!

Food for thought!

Young lady. Lmfao you pretentious, sexist ****wad.

I'm a ****wad.. Kyle are you gonna send your boy a 1 point infraction for calling me a name.

Soft *** site! Chevy chase stick to making C rated movies.

Advertisement

Yeah, telling the father of a recruit, someone who has spent far more time with Golden, around the program, and involved in high level football than you could ever claim, "just hasn't been able to see through him yet" would pretty much qualify as a nobody, know-nothing trying to pretend that he has more insight than a man who's much closer to the program.

Did you just use the words "Gorlden" and "high level football" in the same sentence?

You lose. Forever.

Advertisement

Stop with your communist propaganda. There are no sacred cows here. There are no "special" citizens.

Brock i appreciate it but Dynasty is right i'm not a special citizen here... where he is wrong is the only place i've seen any of the discord he was talking about is here...on tjis site....the only banner i have seen was the one that was on the U documentary and that one was for Butch Davis...

Stop with your communist propaganda. There are no sacred cows here. There are no "special" citizens.

Brock i appreciate it but Dynasty is right i'm not a special citizen here... where he is wrong is the only place i've seen any of the discord he was talking about is here...on tjis site....the only banner i have seen was the one that was on the U documentary and that one was for Butch Davis...

The discord is everywhere if you aren't trying to #ignorethenoise.

Several media outlets have written about how bad Gorlden is. Several ex players have spoken out as well. To suggest that the only people in the whole world that don't like Gorlden and the rest of the abominable administration are cloistered here on this site would be confirmation bias at it's finest.

First Class SLURPER dk72 said:
But Dynasty thinks he's a "true" fan, and he knows more about football, UM, and Golden than anybody, even those who are part of the program, close to the program, or likely going to enter the program.

---------------

A dead amoeba knows more about football, than Grolden.

Any janitor in Hecht knows more about the Former U, than Grolden.

Grolden is a LOSER!

Advertisement

The discord is everywhere if you aren't trying to #ignorethenoise.

Several media outlets have written about how bad Gorlden is. Several ex players have spoken out as well. To suggest that the only people in the whole world that don't like Gorlden and the rest of the abominable administration are cloistered here on this site would be confirmation bias at it's finest.

This isn't advanced calculus.

It's about as simple as possible.

If you watch a lot of football and like the Miami Hurricanes, it's obvious how dog **** awful Al Golden is.

In fact, the only people clinging to him are the ones associated with him: recruits, parents, administration.

Almost every person I know is a Hurricanes fan, they've all stopped spending money on the program, and they're all disgusted with Al Golden.

Advertisement
Back