Were not even in the same league as the top teams

Advertisement
Money-Bags.jpg

Advertisement
We've got a lot of guys on our depth chart that would def see playing time at the elite schools. Through the recruiting whiffs, we've landed plenty of guys that OSU, UF, and Bama were hot for.

That being said, we lack overall quality depth, and some positions lack any consistency (talking to you Zion) . If we can start winning with what we have, recruits will trickle in. I know its said all the time but winning cures all the problems. Attendance goes up, recruiting classes get better, current players develop, the offense and defense gain some identity as the games go by. I think if we ride with Perry, we could win 8 or 9 games this year. This would in turn give us a little juice rolling into signing day and next season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What will it take to get back there if ever?

the ohio st, ga, bama, clemson, okla

none of are guys would even get playing time at any of these programs will we ever be back

Bytch betta have ma money on time! Through rain or sleet. Bytch betta have ma money on time!

Advertisement
one of our cast offs starts at uga currently and is their best wr...but tell me more?.
We got the talent. Coaching and overall direction of the program is trash. No reason why we couldn’t look like LSU or UF. Get some real coaches in here and we could be a top ten team. That’s actually what we should’ve been this year.

Simple. Develop current players and put them in position to win even if it doesn't fit your playbook, Coach. Croot, croot, and croot. Develop them. Etc. We probably currently 4 to 11 coaches away from accomplishing these things

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back