We're gonna get a chance to scout UAB

Advertisement
Thank goodness. Otherwise they might sneak up on us and smash us
They have some good players.

1597953032226.png

Central Arkansas is actually a pretty good offensive program, even though they're FCS.

They beat Western Kentucky last year & they have a really good QB in Breylin Smith.

Some good offensive coaches have come out of that Central Ark program, including Mike Norvell.

The Southland conference in general has some legit high octane offenses & good QB play. UAB should win easily but Southland conference teams air it out all over the field & force you to prepare & not sleep on them.

Advertisement
Wouldve actually rathered them have to play us before getting the rust off. Clark is a good coach. Johnson was really good two yeas ago but had a large increase in turnovers last year before his injury

Advertisement
I’m somewhat peeved that this is considered this great advantage.

It is kind of pathetic. I understand it, but I still think it’s pathetic.

I know this is the state of things right now, but we should never be celebrating having an early look at a team like UAB. Yes, I don’t need to be reminded who we lost to last year. I’m just saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m somewhat peeved that this is considered this great advantage.

It is kind of pathetic. I understand it, but I still think it’s pathetic.

I know this is the state of things right now, but we should never be celebrating having an early look at a team like UAB. Yes, I don’t need to be reminded who we lost to last year. I’m just saying.
I'm just looking forward to getting to watch football before Sept 10th and have it be a team I'm actually interested in.

I think after the offseason and last season, I'll take what I can get.

Advertisement
Back