We're gonna get a chance to scout UAB

UAB is going to be better than FIU, Duke, and La T were last year. They would also beat Duke, GT, NC State, maybe Syracuse this year.

Clark is a good coach.

wont be some walk in the park.

I could see a 27-17 type game.
ahh ****

Capture 2.JPG

Advertisement
They’re the favorite to win their conference. This isn’t nearly the walk over game like people think. Don’t get me wrong we should win handily but they’d beat a few ACC teams.

If ANYTHING about this team, King, Lashlee, etc are to be believed (and I'm cautiously optimistic if not skeptical thanks to the last 17 years), we should roll them by like 40.

Advertisement
Thank goodness. Otherwise they might sneak up on us and smash us
Given what we now have on offense, funny for sure, but not a squad I would want to completely overlook. ****ers have heart...Alabama won’t play them and forced them to drop their program...and they still wouldn’t give up. Lol. Last year might have been a FIU / La Tech type thing.

Advertisement
I thought bringing up masks was a bannable offense - I'm not snitching, just asking for a friend.
Mask doesn't rhyme with analytical. But thanks for pointing it out. There's a whole thread on here about vaccines and masks and all that good stuff. Better luck next time, Silver.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we can't beat UAB by 24+ points...then a whole lot wasn't accomplished since last yr...(and please spare me with the "They're better than you think BS")

You can tell that a lot of y’all only watch top 25 type teams play. This notion that we are too good to need to scout our opponents is ignorant. UAB is definitely better than FIU and at minimum, on par with LA Tech. They have some good players and are well coached.

If we come out ready to play, we will be fine(I got us winning by 17-24 ish)but we can’t approach this like they are Wagner. We saw last year what can happen when we come out lackluster and disinterested. I don’t expect that to be the case this season but there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be as prepared as possible for your opponents. There are a lot of good players/teams in the G5, there’s a reason why there are upsets **** near weekly every season.

Advertisement
Back