We're gonna get a chance to scout UAB

Advertisement
There's both advantages and disadvantages that come with this. I'm ready to see some real football though. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I know UAB is a solid ball club- I saw their defense was high in a lot of stats. But does anyone know how they compare to FIU, Central Michigan and La tech from last year?

UAB is going to be better than FIU, Duke, and La T were last year. They would also beat Duke, GT, NC State, maybe Syracuse this year.

Clark is a good coach.

wont be some walk in the park.

I could see a 27-17 type game.

Advertisement
it depends what you mean by “accounting“. Maybe someone more involved with this than I can actually point you to the thread, and the posts where the money was “accounted“ for
No I remember that thread. I just don't remember seeing pictures of the mobile billboard on the move, I just saw it parked and was wondering if there was any possible carry over to this year, since so much money was raised.

I’m somewhat peeved that this is considered this great advantage.

It is kind of pathetic. I understand it, but I still think it’s pathetic.

I know this is the state of things right now, but we should never be celebrating having an early look at a team like UAB. Yes, I don’t need to be reminded who we lost to last year. I’m just saying.
I don’t disagree but being able to watch some football, any football, is fine with me. Miami should not need to watch this game, but the team probably will.

I’d wager if Bama was opening against UAB Saban and his staff would scout too. Not the level of scouting Clemson mind you, but you never taken an opponent lightly.

Last edited:
I’m somewhat peeved that this is considered this great advantage.

It is kind of pathetic. I understand it, but I still think it’s pathetic.

I know this is the state of things right now, but we should never be celebrating having an early look at a team like UAB. Yes, I don’t need to be reminded who we lost to last year. I’m just saying.
This isn’t the 80’s.. every school has good players now...

Advertisement
Has any of our esteemed reporters asked Manny why we were so garbage after bye weeks?

Was it as simple as change at QB and OC?
Pretty sure Susan asked why so few players were on stationary bikes during bye weeks. Does that count?

Advertisement
We definitely should win but this is no cupcake game. They won 28 games in the past three years under Clark and have a ton of SRs returning on the 2020 roster. Clear favorite to win their conference and will have a game under their belt when we play.

They would probably be a middle of the pack ACC team this year.

Advertisement
Back