Well we farted around long enough

This is not good...smh...I'm not so sure about Mario at this point
Dunno bro, I think him getting blasted a 2nd time by Utah saved both schools a lil money and perhaps makes Oregon feel a bit better about him ‘possibly’ leaving to Miami

Advertisement
Dunno bro, I think him getting blasted a 2nd time by Utah saved both schools a lil money and perhaps makes Oregon feel a bit better about him ‘possibly’ leaving to Miami
I hope you're right...I also can see it motivating him to stay so he can, you might say, finish what he started in Eugene. Competitor like him wouldn't like the narrative being he's running from Lincoln Riley or whatever other narratives that likely come from him leaving for UM

Advertisement
Big programs want no part of that dudes issues. He tried his hardest though. The media in Miami would have photos of him with a coke mustache and a hooker bound and gagged his first month lol
Yep. He'd end up videoing himself and some willing undergrad coed hog tied with a ball gag, it would get out, and he'd have to go on an apology tour and do Oprah. This may be an amusing made up anecdote, but not out of the realm of possibility.

The key is what the buyout is, not what ole **** is paying him. And it seems like the columbus mafia will pay for who they want.

Yep. He'd end up videoing himself and some willing undergrad coed hog tied with a ball gag, it would get out, and he'd have to go on an apology tour and do Oprah. This may be an amusing made up anecdote, but not out of the realm of possibility.
true romance smile GIF
Week 6 Stay Home GIF by +1 Records

Advertisement
Mario not coming imo. If the job was vacant he probably would, but I don't think he wants to be the one to fire Manny.

Welp, Miami lost it's best candidate in Kiffin and still holds onto a farce of a current HC/DC. Buyout this, Dec 1 that, let's see what happens with the market before decisions are made, and so here Miami is holding Dix in hand.

Frenk could've fired the HC/DC if wanted, but has chosen not to. Why? Who knows, but not having an AD in place isn't the reason. That's a bunch Cow Chips!

At this point, everyone that follows college football gets that Miami is all-in on Cristobal. I'd make the public offer. Not the terms of the deal, but the offering. It doesn't hurt one bit, and shows Miami is in fact serious about elevating it's Athletic Football priorities. if Cristobal says no, then equally everyone knows it was all MC.

As for the AD, many so called insiders jumped the gun so that could beat their internet chests and point to a comment made, days, weeks or even months back. LOL...it's obvious no deal was made Friday night. Discussions? Yes. Is it still ongoing? Probably and hopefully it's this guy from Clempson, but if not, bring in a legit AD with long time experience in building up a Program. That's what Miami needs as you have very little of that residing at the University of Miami.

#FireDiaz

Advertisement
Big programs want no part of that dudes issues. He tried his hardest though. The media in Miami would have photos of him with a coke mustache and a hooker bound and gagged his first month lol
also he loves to fish and chill. he will never recruit as hard as Mario

Advertisement
Back