Well we farted around long enough

Advertisement
Advertisement
sad it's over GIF by Much

Advertisement
Does the admin know that there’ll probably be a straight up riot if Manny is retained? Are they ready for that ****?
We were told to trust the process. I’m thinking this was intentionally drawn out so that it was going to be Mario(long shot)or stay with Manny. In fact , I’m thinking that the plan was to hoodwink people into thinking that there would be “major changes” and then blame the outcome( no coach left but Manny) on the rabid coaching carousel and the silly season. These ****ers are really going to stick with Manny. This ******* school man!

Advertisement
All those big name jobs came open and no one came calling for Kiffin. I would have been ok giving him a shot, but the lack of major interest in him is telling.
I think he had the big Old Miss extension in the bag months ago and he was just trying to see if he could land the Miami gig. He gave it a little run but it did not happen. I guarantee other big time schools reached out, but he or they passed for obvious reasons on both sides Hopefully this indicates that we have secured Mario.

Advertisement
You make it sound like.not having g Kiffin is the end of the world. I do t get all this hype about a guy who hasn't won anything.
Nope I all I said was we farted around and Kiffen was out..nothing more nothing less…there were a lot of reports that he was the backup plan.Now that backup plan is back up to Manny..

Advertisement
Back